Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're not the only one excited about Snowspeeder Luke, trust me. I could see them improving the hs after this release. Mando Luke has raised the bar with Hamill sculpts. Bespin Luke sounds like he's coming up for pre-order before the end of the year, so I could see them pushing Snowspeeder Luke up a few months.

Then, as Justin would say, it's time for the pièce de résistance...

View attachment 533460

I NEED THIS HOT TOY!

Curious since more people are realizing how much of a d*** Ford really is, if Luke is now surpassing Han in people's minds?

I NEED THIS HOT TOY!

Curious since more people are realizing how much of a d*** Ford really is, if Luke is now surpassing Han in people's minds?

I always felt that Luke and Vader were the two most popular characters followed closely by Han, Leia, and R2.

Han always seemed the most popular to me.

tumblr_f7b36f8c476800ee973822d118ddcd26_de01f0bd_500.gif

I was thinking about the pièce de résistance Luke and Taun Taun, and to be honest I'd prefer a Hoth Han over a Bespin Han, just from the outfit complexity and difference.

You're not the only one excited about Snowspeeder Luke, trust me. I could see them improving the hs after this release. Mando Luke has raised the bar with Hamill sculpts. Bespin Luke sounds like he's coming up for pre-order before the end of the year, so I could see them pushing Snowspeeder Luke up a few months.

Then, as Justin would say, it's time for the pièce de résistance...

View attachment 533460

Hoth will always be my favorite. I accidentally watched the OT in wrong order (ESB, ROTJ, ANH) since video rental store didn’t have ANH so I fell in love immediately from the line Echo 3 to Echo 7. I had a lot of fun filling in the gaps for what happened before ESB lol and then almost immediately the Special Edition came out and something I just found by accident exploded in popularity. It felt like fate at the time and special to me since I found it.

I always felt that Luke and Vader were the two most popular characters followed closely by Han, Leia, and R2.

Han always seemed the most popular to me.

For me, Han got worse as the trilogy went on and Luke got better. Han's this cocky smuggler who's only out for himself only to eventually turn into a Leia simp and Luke is this whiny teenage kid who goes on to slice his dad's hand off with a bad ass green lightsaber.

Yeah Hoth Luke and Han are my #1 HT wants. Got to have the tauntaun too. Sad to see a blurrg and ugnaugnt before a Luke/Han on tauntaun.

Yeah Hoth Luke and Han are my #1 HT wants. Got to have the tauntaun too. Sad to see a blurrg and ugnaugnt before a Luke/Han on tauntaun.
Although the optimist in me says if HT can do a Blurrg they can also do a TaunTaun.

I just hope Blurrg sales are OK.

I am so happy I snagged two of the sideshow tauntauns back in the day. Their Hoth Han and Luke are also serviceable with their hoods and goggles up. Sideshows outfits have always been solid….

I am so happy I snagged two of the sideshow tauntauns back in the day. Their Hoth Han and Luke are also serviceable with their hoods and goggles up. Sideshows outfits have always been solid….
Nice. They were just a bit before my time, plus shipping to Europe from USA is killer for items that big.

So one final episode for Bad Batch. I think they'll release the rest next season. Maybe Crosshair soon ?? Hard to say.

But then onto Book of Boba and some live action !! Imagine if they release Fennec now, that hopefully means a couple more during the show.

But remember Padme had nothing medically wrong with her, it was meant to be more losing the will to live or dying from broken heart. ;)
The best would have been that palpatine landed before obi got to the ship and palpatine blasted her with force lightning before he rescued anakin.
that would easily have explained why she died.
I should write this ****. Call me Filoni.

So I happened to see this tonight. He's a funny guy, but this topic and quick analysis on fans and modern movie makers (especially older IP's) is so spot on !! It's not just about He-Man, but all franchises. Star Wars, Star Trek etc

Interested in others opinions on it.

I agree.

The Mandalorian, for instance, is the antithesis of the Sequel Trilogy. It seems like it actually gives the fans what they want because its creators are fans, rather than writers hijacking Star Wars to use it as a vehicle to promote their ideologies.

It's something rare and special - though I'd personally add Rogue One and Solo too - and should be cherished lest it goes the way of so many other attempts.

There's only one troubling question. Which of the ST writers snuck onto the set of The Mandalorian and locked Axe Woves in the toilet? :unsure:

So I happened to see this tonight. He's a funny guy, but this topic and quick analysis on fans and modern movie makers (especially older IP's) is so spot on !! It's not just about He-Man, but all franchises. Star Wars, Star Trek etc

Interested in others opinions on it.

Sadly, that video is true. The best step is the "You're the problem." That's my favorite one.

I agree.

The Mandalorian, for instance, is the antithesis of the Sequel Trilogy. It seems like it actually gives the fans what they want because its creators are fans, rather than writers hijacking Star Wars to use it as a vehicle to promote their ideologies.

It's something rare and special - though I'd personally add Rogue One and Solo too - and should be cherished lest it goes the way of so many other attempts.

There's only one troubling question. Which of the ST writers snuck onto the set of The Mandalorian and locked Axe Woves in the toilet? :unsure:
Yes, as far as Star Wars it always comes back to having no plan. I just can't get past the fact that these people get paid so much money, and they had no plan for a franchise as big as Star Wars.

A plan would / should have also considered what the fans and customer base wants.

But anyway, we've all been there, discussed that regarding Star Wars. But his points are so true.

Faverau and Filoni are fans yes, but they also get it and what the fans want.

Every studio should be forced to watch that video every week. WB would be first on the list imo !!!

Yes, as far as Star Wars it always comes back to having no plan. I just can't get past the fact that these people get paid so much money, and they had no plan for a franchise as big as Star Wars.

A plan would / should have also considered what the fans and customer base wants.

I think their plan literally was to hijack the property for their own ends. I can also imagine the in-fighting, coupled with the fan reaction to the attempted hijack, which ended up with the trilogy becoming the mess it was when they tried to limit the damage.

By contrast The Mandalorian is more organically connected to the OT, and to what Star Wars had been for so many years.

(Even though Axe Woves had been locked in the toilet to allow for Fem Force Four, it was Luke who came to save the day, and he didn't even have to kill himself to do it!)

Back