Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And the best thing..they didn't kill them off in one episode like they have the last few cool clones we got.

#justiceformayday

Only for them to kill them off in the finale.

But I agree. It does however speak to our connection with Clones and how the death of a newly introduced character can leave such an impact because of that history and legacy.

And to just how good they are writing tragic Clone stories. Because they’ve gotten a lot of practice over the years creating sad Clone scenarios... :lol

The Best Jedi was super cool. Hard to imagine HT doesn't make him at some point. It was fun to see the actor save the day (with Jar Jar's help no less)- best redemption arc in Star Wars if you ask me.

If they kill Howser in the finale then we riot.

(luckily I dont think he'll be going to Tantiss.)

I really think Rio Chuchi might die though. She is making a little too much noise about something you just know Palpatine wants shoved under the rug.

If they kill Howser in the finale then we riot.

(luckily I dont think he'll be going to Tantiss.)

I really think Rio Chuchi might die though. She is making a little too much noise about something you just know Palpatine wants shoved under the rug.

I'm also concerned for Chuchi. She is making a little too much noise for someone whose safety isn't assured by an appearance in a film or show set in the future. :lol

So, since Kamino was destroyed and the rebel clones, aka anti-clones, won’t take place, I guess we’ll get this rogue rebellion instead? Maybe the start of rogue one are a bunch of clones? But would be odd, since Andor reveals another storyline. Wow, how amazing that show is. Think I need to binge watch it tomorrow….

So, since Kamino was destroyed and the rebel clones, aka anti-clones, won’t take place, I guess we’ll get this rogue rebellion instead? Maybe the start of rogue one are a bunch of clones? But would be odd, since Andor reveals another storyline. Wow, how amazing that show is. Think I need to binge watch it tomorrow….

I think it'll be less of a clone rebellion and more like "save as many clones as possible" before they are experimented on or executed. While some clones will continue on within small pockets of the rebellion. With how TBB has been telling their story, it makes sense that clones would be some of the first to want to rebel against the Empire.

Random thought. Why is that all the extras in these Star Wars shows look like a bunch of sequel trilogy fans who won an acting role with their advance tickets of Rise of Skywalker? Andor was the only one where the people actually felt like real people going around their daily business.

Random thought. Why is that all the extras in these Star Wars shows look like a bunch of sequel trilogy fans who won an acting role with their advance tickets of Rise of Skywalker? Andor was the only one where the people actually felt like real people going around their daily business.

That's jumped out to me all season. Outside of space and the heavy cgi scenes, this season mostly looks like a fan-film with a budget:lol

That's jumped out to me all season. Outside of space and the heavy cgi scenes, this season mostly looks like a fan-film with a budget:lol

I've been thinking the same, the Mando costumes when it isn't our main/supporting characters look fan-made, the choreography for some of the fight scenes have been amateurish and the overall feel of the show comes off as cheap.

I think we were spoiled with Andor lol.

You can kind of tell it was shot around the same time as BOBF and Kenobi, during covid. The music is another thing that’s jumped out… well… not jumped out. I can’t recall a single great tune from this season. The second season at this point had already had Cobb Vanth’s theme, the Tusken theme, the Night Owls theme, Grogu’s theme, and Ashoka’s theme. The show is badly missing Ludwig.

I've been thinking the same, the Mando costumes when it isn't our main/supporting characters look fan-made, the choreography for some of the fight scenes have been amateurish and the overall feel of the show comes off as cheap.

I think we were spoiled with Andor lol.
I think the Mando costumes are fan made. One of these groups, similar to 501st, were told to show up with their own armour and then they all had to mix and match it.

I think the Mando costumes are fan made. One of these groups, similar to 501st, were told to show up with their own armour and then they all had to mix and match it.

And it looks that way unfortunately. I remember they've been inviting them each season to fill in as Stormtroopers, etc, but when the background Mandos have such a presence in the show, it is hard not to notice.

I've been enjoying the last 4 episodes of TBB much more compared to what we've gotten with Mando so far.

They didn't do that for the Mando's, only for Stormtroopers in season 1. For the Mando's, it's all just recycled parts Lucasfilm had laying around and repainted by a few people under tight time constraints. That's why there's so much Imperial armor mixed into their stuff.

They didn't do that for the Mando's, only for Stormtroopers in season 1. For the Mando's, it's all just recycled parts Lucasfilm had laying around and repainted by a few people under tight time constraints. That's why there's so much Imperial armor mixed into their stuff.
Ah okay, so reuse and recycle. Looks like they also recycled our favourite Ugnaught today as well.

Ah okay, so reuse and recycle. Looks like they also recycled our favourite Ugnaught today as well.

Haha, yup. The thing I always say about Disney SW is they have the Taco Bell approach. Reuse everything in variations, using the same old ingredients, and keep releasing “new” tacos all the time:lol

And it looks that way unfortunately. I remember they've been inviting them each season to fill in as Stormtroopers, etc, but when the background Mandos have such a presence in the show, it is hard not to notice.

I've been enjoying the last 4 episodes of TBB much more compared to what we've gotten with Mando so far.
I noticed there’s been a lot of buzz on here recently about Bad Batch. I haven’t seen any of the episodes from this season yet. Glad to hear it’s picking up, I need to binge-watch it now the season is over.

I noticed there’s been a lot of buzz on here recently about Bad Batch. I haven’t seen any of the episodes from this season yet. Glad to hear it’s picking up, I need to binge-watch it now the season is over.

Just like any animated show, you'll have your filler episodes, but man I've enjoy this season so much more compared to S1, they really found their stride with this show and I'm pretty excited as the Empire begins to expand and find a footing.

Doesn't hurt that the animation is just so damn good.

Just like any animated show, you'll have your filler episodes, but man I've enjoy this season so much more compared to S1, they really found their stride with this show and I'm pretty excited as the Empire begins to expand and find a footing.

Doesn't hurt that the animation is just so damn good.
I just checked and realised I am 10 episodes behind. Was kind of hoping it was like Rebels and Clone Wars which both took 2 seasons to start to get any good.

So I'll definitely have to catch up this weekend.

Back