Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd honestly rather watch TLJ then TRoS.

At least TLJ had some beautiful cinematography going for it.

True, I enjoyed the dramatic scenery while scowling Luke flung the lightsaber he'd cherished for half his life over his shoulder, as if it were an empty McRib wrapper. All such desecrations should be beautifully staged, I agree. lol :LOL:

TRoS was also a mess, but less overtly upsetting. Well slightly less.

Dann. Pretty clear result there with over 5000 votes.

Spot on imo. Disney has really dropped the ball considering how much of a gold mine SW is.

View attachment 601291
Mostly agree with that, expect the Solo part. That movie is so criminally underrated. Such a shame they never followed the movie up as they set up so many interesting potential stories (eg. Crimson Dawn, Solo working for Jabba, a possible Boba as main villain story, Enfys Nest's group and the roots of the Rebllion). Solo 2 or a spin-off film/series should've been our crimelord story, not bloody BOBF.

Funny - I think the folks who endlessly complain about TLJ should be forced to take antidepressants and have to listen to "Let It Go" from Frozen on repeat for the rest of their lives. It's actually quite a merciful way to spare the world of their misery.
I find it best just to imagine that the movie never happened these days, which is exactly what JJ and Disney did for the film's sequel.

Mostly agree with that, expect the Solo part. That movie is so criminally underrated. Such a shame they never followed the movie up as they set up so many interesting potential stories (eg. Crimson Dawn, Solo working for Jabba, a possible Boba as main villain story, Enfys Nest's group and the roots of the Rebllion). Solo 2 or a spin-off film/series should've been our crimelord story, not bloody BOBF.
Was BoBF a crimelord story ? :lol :lol :lol

My most anticipated Hot Toys figure from Andor so far, even though chances are quite slim. But look at Kuil and and Cobb Vanth actually lightens my hope.
Screen Shot 2022-10-06 at 2.04.22 PM.png

And with the right modding, you could have a “naked at Stone Henge” Dr. Selvig!
This isn’t aimed at you or anyone in-particular, but poor Stellan Skarsgård, with some of the great acting performances he’s had throughout his career many people still recognise him mainly for a goofy role in a mediocre MCU film.

He definitely even makes a mediocre film worth watching. He’s absolutely amazing in those terrible Exorcist prequels, he makes those films (well Dominion) worth a watch at least.

Good actor but feel it’s doing a disservice to many other excellent actors including Luna not to mention the excellent writing, sets etc by saying he’s the best thing by far in the show.

Yeah, the writing was criminal.
Sure, it was somewhere between The Godfather and My Pretty Pony.

Not any crimelord I've ever heard of. A crimelord with zero crimes. Quite a feat.

Would make slightly more sense if they said Boba wanted to be a sheriff. LOL

It was a crime to have greenlit such a travesty of a show:lol
:lol :lol :lol didn't realise what I got myself into there. But all very good.

I still remember writing somewhere here about 2-3 months before Book of Boba that there is no way in hell they could F up a Boba Fett show.

Still hard for me to believe. But then considering Kennedy had no plan for the Sequels, maybe I shouldn't have set my expectations so high !!

Do you ever wonder if instead of Din Djarin, the Mandalorian was Boba Fett, same show and exact same plot, but it's Boba Fett. Do you think it would have worked? Or would we be saying Boba would have never had a soft spot for Grogu, etc?

Back