Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fire Sprayship

giphy (73).gif

The Boba 2pk got tee'd up for Book of Boba Ep1. Makes me wonder with Din incoming that they fast tracked that shiny Mando. Just a thought...

Get ready for a certain shiny boy next episode.
God I hope so. He's the only thing that might redeem this incredibly dull season. This episode was better than the last, since we got more Fennec and finally got to see the freakin Slave 1 again, but I still have a hard time caring much at all about Boba himself and his desire to become crime boss.

Here's hoping Fennec will ditch his boring ass at the end and join up with Mando instead. Lol

With 3 eps left, it seems more and more unlikely that Cobb will ship up. There are now more rumoured cameos than episodes left lol. Din is guaranteed.

There does seem to be too much from the spoilers to cram into what's left.

There was a specific reference to two characters showing up in episode five, with one of them being linked to Din. The spoilers have Din appearing in the final episode though, which would make the music in the last episode a red herring, or a delayed pay off.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back