Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No idea tbh with you. Then again I’d never heard of Deborah Chow and Rick Famuyiwa before Mando and they turned out to be excellent choices.

I have to admit I was really holding out some hope Rodriguez would bring in his best pal Tarantino to guest direct an episode.

I would love to have Tarantino write diologue for Bill Burr's character, imagine the hilarity that would ensue.

.... So, in a seven episode miniseries we are gonna have:

*heavy flashbacks to Jango and B's short childhood in general...? Would be nice
*Cad Bane shows up and shoots a dent in B's helmet
*sarlacc and getting out of that
*B rehab after the sarlacc
*B and Fennec repatriate Slave 1
*B and Fennec take the palace and kick Fortuna out of the penthouse suite
*B and Fennec go to the DMV and stand in line to talk to some guy with Mandos voice.... Hey we have all been there, minus Mando's voice
*B forms a criminal consortium

Aint nobody gonna be sleeping at that palace

*B and Fennec go to the DMV and stand in line to talk to some guy with Mandos voice.... Hey we have all been there, minus Mando's voice

Nothing out of the ordinary for SW. Just look at everything that happened in the 36 hours between Episodes 7 and 8 :dunno :lol

Hopefully it's not as bland as that somehow sounds. But I'm pretty sure they will leave it on a type of cliffhanger for the next season. Pretty minuscule chance it won't be a hit and a S2 isn't planned.

Can’t see it being as bland as some of these 6 episode MCU shows. I expect this show to be balls out ******* crazy with Robert Rodriguez at the helm. Just look at what the guy managed to achieve in a single 30 minute episode of The Mandalorian.

Can’t see it being as bland as some of these 6 episode MCU shows. I expect this show to be balls out ******* crazy with Robert Rodriguez at the helm. Just look at what the guy managed to achieve in a single 30 minute episode of The Mandalorian.

I have yet to watch either Wandavision or that Loki thing, out of perceived blandness. One day I'll get around to it.

One day. :p

I have yet to watch either Wandavision or that Loki thing, out of perceived blandness. One day I'll get around to it.

One day. :p
Loki is by far my favourite MCU character, so I was really excited for that. But for a couple of really good episodes I found it just a lot of sitting around talking. The less said about Wandavision the better. Imo I feel the MCU doesn’t translate as well as Star Wars does to show format. It’s just far too limited in what it can do, and survives heavily on action scenes. Obviously the action scenes are few and far between when you have to sit through 6+ hours. Plus, unlike Star Wars, the MCU side characters just aren’t that interesting or memorable (probably why Hot Toys never really goes outside of the main characters). Again, just my opinion.

What no chapter, after taking over the throne, the boss's girl, the entire organization, he goes out in a ...paranoid, strung-out on Spice & Death-Sticks, I'm Boba Fett You f*** with me, you f****g with the Best! ...Blaze of glory!

fa1e8adf9ad94f4e6a30a97405d221b9.gif

Last edited:

Flashback episode before the finale

All could be shown in the first episode

They don't need to re-show the Mando Chapter 16 Prologue, only the aftermath

Since it's shown in the trailer, it's safe to say all of that footage takes place in the first or second episodes.

See, nothing to worry about when you break it down. Plenty of show runtime to get a lot of good moments. Hopefully, it's one big story as opposed to Din's "Task of the week with special guest."

Gonna guess that the first episode will be devoted to everything we saw in the trailer and the second episode will be a whole flashback episode showing him escaping the Sarlacc, living among the Tuskens etc., then in episode three normal service will resume. That’s the way I’d do it anyway.

Gonna guess that the first episode will be devoted to everything we saw in the trailer and the second episode will be a whole flashback episode showing him escaping the Sarlacc, living among the Tuskens etc., then in episode three normal service will resume. That’s the way I’d do it anyway.
Yep makes sense. Establishing himself and the world around him is a good first episode.

But there must be so many stories they could tell or come up with. For only 7 episodes it seems a bit light. I can't believe they are being cautious for a first Season to see if it will work and therefore holding back on the episodes. Could be budget related I guess. A lot of shows to pay for in 2022, and not as many subscribers as the market supposedly expected.

Yep makes sense. Establishing himself and the world around him is a good first episode.

But there must be so many stories they could tell or come up with. For only 7 episodes it seems a bit light. I can't believe they are being cautious for a first Season to see if it will work and therefore holding back on the episodes. Could be budget related I guess. A lot of shows to pay for in 2022, and not as many subscribers as the market supposedly expected.
I’m still clinging to the hope that the first episode is a double-length episode.

Back