Hot Toys Con season - what are you hoping to see?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone found out what figure that is to the left of Black Widow? I haven't seen a Milena in any videos yet, but I can't figure out just what it is.

Has anyone found out what figure that is to the left of Black Widow? I haven't seen a Milena in any videos yet, but I can't figure out just what it is.
Probably Spidey like matticus mentioned.

Attachments

• 37F2E58F-7462-4CF9-AC98-988515C4D9C4.jpeg
    37F2E58F-7462-4CF9-AC98-988515C4D9C4.jpeg
    191.4 KB · Views: 41
In the Marvel action figure section, it is from the Spiderman Miles Morales game. Suit is called "Purple Reign".

Probably Spidey like matticus mentioned.
Oh sorry I'm an idiot, I meant to the left side of the picture lol, that unmasked figure. But either way I misread the other posts and didn't realize it was this Spidey on her other side lol, so thank you!

In the Marvel action figure section, it is from the Spiderman Miles Morales game. Suit is called "Purple Reign".
Thank you! :D I am lost trying to follow all the threads and making sure I don't miss any news lol

Oh sorry I'm an idiot, I meant to the left side of the picture lol, that unmasked figure. But either way I misread the other posts and didn't realize it was this Spidey on her other side lol, so thank you!
Actually that’s my fault. I just noticed there are two female figures in that other pic. I just had the black suit Widow on my mind and missed the other one if that’s the one you’re asking about.

Sorry was just going off of Coco. We haven't seen another Widow figure so not sure yet. Could've been another Nat BW or a Melina. Nothing seen on that front as of yet.

Actually that’s my fault. I just noticed there are two female figures in that other pic. I just had the black suit Widow on my mind and missed the other one if that’s the one you’re asking about.

Sorry was just going off of Coco. We haven't seen another Widow figure so not sure yet. Could've been another Nat BW or a Melina. Nothing seen on that front as of yet.
Thank you both for trying to help! :D Yeah it's that other female figure, it's so weird it hasn't shown up anywhere else, I hope it's Milena and not a BW we've already seen. I'll watch these threads in case one of us figures it out haha. Thanks again!

Thank you both for trying to help! :D Yeah it's that other female figure, it's so weird it hasn't shown up anywhere else, I hope it's Milena and not a BW we've already seen. I'll watch these threads in case one of us figures it out haha. Thanks again!
I was going through a just released album and HT has both the Endgame AND BW Nat figures on display. If you look closely, the one on the right is the BW Nat with hair dangling down/strap across her chest, but on the left, it has more of a ponytail and a U on her chest as in one in Endgame.

209341248_3029930967228244_6359084755062679578_n.jpg

206968047_4313269038718757_2530413644318028850_n.jpg

215560716_4313267845385543_6123758851331646449_n.jpg

I was going through a just released album and HT has both the Endgame AND BW Nat figures on display. If you look closely, the one on the right is the BW Nat with hair dangling down/strap across her chest, but on the left, it has more of a ponytail and a U on her chest as in one in Endgame.
Thank you! So it's the Endgame figure, I forgot they sometimes display old figures, that's disappointing!:gah: Well, money saved for me then lol, thanks for solving the mystery! :)

In past years I would list my T-800s and my Kyle Reeses, my Colonial Marines 2.0s and my 1/4 scalers announced and never followed through on. But what's the point. Those licenses are ancient history to Hot Toys, they clearly don't care anymore.

So I'll throw in with the Marvel guys

- Captain America Civil War 2.0 with more realistic shaped body and proportions
- 2012 Avengers Thor 2.0
- That Endgame Loki (2012 2.0) with a better likeness than we've seen so far
Where's all your Mandalorian wish list??? :sick:

I try to be a picky collector and not have an overabundance of figures. Yet, I own 4 detolfs with 30 figures. Then all of these revealed. The Mandalorians alone are a tough decision. I need to figure out some things. :lol

Won’t happen during this Con (or ever?), but I would love to see a redo of the original 3 MCU movies, pre-avengers.

FA Cap
-new body at proper height and bulk
-better tailored outfit
-unmasked Rogers sculpt
-non-flaking shield

Thor
-updated body with swapable arms like Infinity war version
-new suit
-new headsculpt
-new helmet that fits right with metal chrome paint like the newest mando
-regular hammer and hammer with lightning effects

Irom Man Mk3
-scale down the 1/4 with proper red paint and I’d be happy. I don’t know the ins and outs of the armor so a 1/6 version of the 1/4 would be great for me

Something that's not Marvel, Star Wars, or DC.
I’ll be more specific.

something that’s not Iron Man suit, Spiderman suit, or Mandalorian armor.
I just don’t buy HT anymore because I do not collect any of those characters .

Back