Hot Toys Con season - what are you hoping to see?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny Utah

I learned to hate you in the last 10 years
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Summer shows are starting soon. What are you hoping to see?

My list:

Final Bespin Luke prototype
Mando Luke
Cobb Vanth
ITSV Peter B. Parker
John Walker Cap/US Agent
Mark 1
Mark 3 new version
A new Tony Stark from Iron Man 3
Eternals prototypes
Shang Chi
Keaton/Nicholson 2.0
Penguin
Catwoman
Bane 2.0
Ra's al Ghul

Something random like Geralt from The Witcher, or a new Keanu Reeves figure.

Last edited:
WitcherCon is today. Man, I would love a Witcher figure. New season starts Dec 17th, so I imagine we wouldn't see anything till then if at all. Would sell a heck of a lot better than Cyberpunk 2077 Johnny Silverhand.

In past years I would list my T-800s and my Kyle Reeses, my Colonial Marines 2.0s and my 1/4 scalers announced and never followed through on. But what's the point. Those licenses are ancient history to Hot Toys, they clearly don't care anymore.

So I'll throw in with the Marvel guys

- Captain America Civil War 2.0 with more realistic shaped body and proportions
- 2012 Avengers Thor 2.0
- That Endgame Loki (2012 2.0) with a better likeness than we've seen so far

From the those three licenses.

Marvel -
Iron Man Mk 1 Diecast
Tony Stark cave outfit and tools from Iron Man 1
2012 Thor 2.0

DC -
TDK Ledger Joker with someone other than Yulli sculpting it.
Batman Returns Catwoman
Batman Returns Penguin

Star Wars -
Bespin Han
C-3PO

Honestly, I just want to be surprised. There are some of the usual suspects I want (ROTS Palpatine, TROS Sidious, maybe a Tony Stark in a tux or something) but I want something new at this point. I'd love to see HT use the Future Fight license to make some comic-based Marvel figures, but I'm sure Punisher happened only because they wanted to reuse the tooling. Still, a man can dream...

I wouldn't mind seeing comic based Cap and Thor.

Without plastic discs.
FF has virtually everything and everyone in it. I doubt we'll ever get any other figure, but it sure would be nice...
seonhyeok-jeon-v590-title.jpg

Marvel-Future-Fight-Doctor-Strange-Damnation-Update-1200x675.jpg

MarvelFutureFightDarkAvenge1.jpg

Really, just check the roster and costumes. There's pretty much everything there. But again, this is just torturing ourselves, HT will never do anything like that. Same with the "Comic Masterpiece Series" which is a Zombie Deadpool and their own Iron Man reimagining.

I would love to see them finally do Logan and Joaquin Joker, and some figures from the Fox-Men movies.

A Fassbender Mags and X2 Cyke, maybe Oscar Isaac Apocalypse would be sick.

HT didn't get enough grief after those stupid Cosbaby ***** last year.

I would love to see them finally do Logan and Joaquin Joker, and some figures from the Fox-Men movies.

A Fassbender Mags and X2 Cyke, maybe Oscar Isaac Apocalypse would be sick.

HT didn't get enough grief after those stupid Cosbaby ***** last year.
Oh, them revisiting those older movies would be great, but I doubt they'd do it, honestly. I'd buy a Fassbender Magneto, probably a McAvoy Xavier too. I don't know how the MCU will handle them, so I'd like some good representations. Phoenix Joker I honestly don't know why he hasn't happened yet.

I'm not expecting any such surprises though, I'm more pessimistic.

We might be seeing pics starting tomorrow night with Preview Night in HK. I'll keep an eye on the FB groups where pics might come in first.

I guess that accounts for the five Marvel figures and one of the two SW. Hopefully that doesn't include previously shown figure like Valkyrie, Mantis, Danvers Star Force, Yon-Rogg, Cyborg, and Padme.
The other SW might be Fennec Shand. That would leave room for two never before previewed DC figures.

Cool so more figures will be there. I can't tell what the one in the middle beside the Arkham suit is.

On the far left, is that another Widow or maybe Melina?

Cool so more figures will be there. I can't tell what the one in the middle beside the Arkham suit is.

On the far left, is that another Widow or maybe Melina?
Looks like Melina. Some have pointed out it might be this Spidey:

214242604_2036640046488002_5821096298062940287_n.jpg

Back