Hot Toys Collector From Sydney

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey,

I’m a collector in Sydney with a bunch of Hot Toys and full scale bits and pieces in my collection.

I collect Marvel and Star Wars figures. I currently have 22 different figures including a custom Mandalorian I have made.

I’ve been a lurker on here for a year or so now and it was time to join!

You can see some of my collection on my Instagram at Login • Instagram

Looking forward to join in the conversation here!

Welcome fellow Aussie!
I focus on Spider-Man, and try to not go to crazy with my collection, and have small amounts from a bunch of properties, rather than a comprehensive collection of just one or two properties.
Where do you buy your Hot Toys?

Welcome fellow Aussie!
I focus on Spider-Man, and try to not go to crazy with my collection, and have small amounts from a bunch of properties, rather than a comprehensive collection of just one or two properties.
Where do you buy your Hot Toys?
I have the FFH and PS4 Advanced Suit Spider-Man figures. They are both great!

I’ve bought from TW, Sugo Toys, Popcultcha and got my very first one from Zing but they are expensive.

I’ve never bought a whole figure privately but I have bought accessories on eBay and from Monkey Depot which is brilliant.

How about you? Do you buy from anywhere else?

I have the FFH and PS4 Advanced Suit Spider-Man figures. They are both great!

I’ve bought from TW, Sugo Toys, Popcultcha and got my very first one from Zing but they are expensive.

I’ve never bought a whole figure privately but I have bought accessories on eBay and from Monkey Depot which is brilliant.

How about you? Do you buy from anywhere else?
Mostly the same as you, but also Toys Buying Agent in HK. I've bought a couple of Hot Toys from Davey Boys Toys here in Adelaide as well. For older figures I've found eBay is best.

Hello and :welcome1: to the :FREAK: show!
wavesmile.gif

Back