Hot Toys Clark Kent Custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What bodies have people used for the Clark Kent custom? TTM19 or 20? I'm looking for the right body to use alongside my HT Supes

What bodies have people used for the Clark Kent custom? TTM19 or 20? I'm looking for the right body to use alongside my HT Supes

I use the cheap kind B006 body
hghgh_zps64f6c39f.jpg

I just got a custom Clark Kent head as well. The one with the thicker, black glasses. It's an amazing sculpt. I was pleasantly surprised the glasses don't really bother me. They don't come off very well in pictures, but I think in hand they're pretty good.

So I finally bought a body/suit to make a Reeve Clark Kent. Put it all together, and went to put it next to the rest of my figures, and the thing is way too short! It has to be at least an inch shorter then the HT Reeve Superman. Anyone have any suggestions? I'm not much of a customizer so I'm not sure if there may be solution other then buying another body.

So I finally bought a body/suit to make a Reeve Clark Kent. Put it all together, and went to put it next to the rest of my figures, and the thing is way too short! It has to be at least an inch shorter then the HT Reeve Superman. Anyone have any suggestions? I'm not much of a customizer so I'm not sure if there may be solution other then buying another body.

most bodies these days come with two length foot pegs ,have you tried using the longer pegs ,if they came with the body you bought ,or buy some loose long pegs or get some made ,ive had some custom made ones from barry ,username on here ,great, did the job a treat ,hes a great bloke and should be able to hook you up

most bodies these days come with two length foot pegs ,have you tried using the longer pegs ,if they came with the body you bought ,or buy some loose long pegs or get some made ,ive had some custom made ones from barry ,username on here ,great, did the job a treat ,hes a great bloke and should be able to hook you up

No, I don't think it does, unfortunately. Which is crazy because the thing really is quite short compared to other figures. What about the MOS Superman? I think I remember people talking about that having longer pegs. Could maybe swap them?

No, I don't think it does, unfortunately. Which is crazy because the thing really is quite short compared to other figures. What about the MOS Superman? I think I remember people talking about that having longer pegs. Could maybe swap them?

MoS Superman I believe uses longer pegs, which I've heard is the only thing making him taller than BvS Superman. People said they have put MoS pegs on BvS Superman and posted pictures, and it made him the same height as MoS Supes.

MoS pegs might be worth a shot.

Well, I tried taking off Superman's boots to look at the pegs. Problem is the peg is coming off with the boot, and I'm don't want to fuss too much with it as I don't want to ruin a perfectly good figure. They don't look all that big, though. Not big enough to help my Oompa Loompa Clark Kent, anyway.

I finally got around to doing a custom Clark for my collection.
The body is from Amazon LuDa 12" Narrow Shoulder Action Figure Male Nude Body with Neck 1:6 for TTM19.
The head is from eBay which I slightly modified and the suit is also from eBay VORTOYS 1/6 V1015C Stripe Suit Costume Clothes 12'' Muscle Male Figure Body Toys.
I didn’t like the glasses that came with the head, so I made my own out of acrylic which is a lot more accurate.
It was my first attempt at making glasses, but I’ll see if I can get it thinner if I do another pair.

3E8CC90E-C4FD-45BC-86D4-EF097F7BDDD0.jpeg
5931C544-97EC-4E2A-A98B-D57EFBDAA79C.jpeg
0F2F9FD7-F1B1-42AF-972B-5D0F75171A63.jpeg
98BC35DB-75ED-4E2B-8A50-591E0D79250F.jpeg

Last edited:
Made a second pair, so I’ll have to see which one I like better. No paint involved in this second one, just had to mix the colors to get the shade and pattern.
These take quite a while to make, but it’s really fun to see it take shape.
826E4E51-BD4B-4C6C-A339-7228FFE6BFC1.jpeg
DBCB6EC7-3BD8-49E3-A3BF-140084F469F7.jpeg

Last edited:
That looks absolutely amazing bravo!

I love my CR Superman figure but always wished HT had gone back to give us a two pack with a CK. Looking at the movies CR was such an amazing actor he really portrayed both characters expertly. Arguably CK was better.

Back