Hot Toys Clark Kent Custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a quick pick of Clark while changing into Superman.
Christmas time my wife picked up the phone booth for me at Hobby Lobby on sale for $25.
I knew at that point I needed a Clark Kent kitbash.
I used the ZY Toys blue suit (highly recommended) with Hot Toys dress shoes and socklets.
Clark is on a Hot Toys Superman body, Indiana Jones gripping hands with a Superman suit. The cape is tucked under the jacket. I didn't have the heart to cut the cape.

14322192957_e3b8f2bf17_b.jpg

Some great looking Clarks here! Great job fellas!

Shame that HT hasn't done a short run of him yet.

View attachment 111556

Just about done and happy with him! It is hard to tell from the photo, but the shirt is much more of a blue color. All I think I need to do is put a real ribbon on the fedora and also waiting for a tie swap with deeper color.

Where are you guys getting the more movie accurate glasses? dont like the thick ones that come with the sculpt.

That Duabelas head is my favorite Kent sculpt! The slight smirk and the glasses push it over the top. I might have mine repainted one day, but for now I am extremely happy with the results.

Here is mine, ebay head, Poptoys X10 suit, Wildtoys coat, and some assorted accessories:

P1080424.JPG

P1080454_3.JPG

Didn't like the glasses that the head came with, so got another pair:
P1080691.JPG

P1080699.JPG

P1080703.JPG

P1080708.JPG

Made the inner superman shirt with inkjet transfer

P1080983.JPG

P1090050.JPG

P1090052.JPG

Finally, the transformation: