Hot Toys: Cad Bane - Book of Boba Fett 1/6 Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Without a doubt,an amazing looking set.
Hot toys FINALLY putting their name to use again as this figure set will be HOT!!
Deluxe for the win.
Having Todo 360 is a very smart move.
The wait will be killer,but I am overjoyed by these reveal pics.
If Snowspeeder Luke is my 2022 FOTY,Cad Bane has to be it for 2023/4.

Thrilled this is happening and also pretty surprised that the apparent price point is looking like around 290-300? The included droid and rocket boots along with a clever hat pose also allow him to fit in with your clone wars display if you want him to. I didn’t know if they could pull that off here tbh but I’m glad they went for it.

Hot toys FINALLY putting their name to use again as this figure set will be HOT!!
Deluxe for the win.
Pay $360 for Todo 360

SAND BASE FTW, WOOOOOOOO

SAND BASE FLIGHT STAND

38DC755B-DB1F-49E5-8902-BC79C535B308.gif

I saw some people say they want a TCW version with a bigger hat.

Best get a bigger hat made for this because a TCW version was always unlikely, but less so now that they’ve included Todo with this.

SAND BASE FLIGHT STAND

View attachment 584386

I saw some people say they want a TCW version with a bigger hat.

Best get a bigger hat made for this because a TCW version was always unlikely, but less so now that they’ve included Todo with this.

every time I see a sand base flight stand, it is instant-preorder time

Someone on etsy will make a bigger hat for him and sell 3D print copies of it. 100% will happen. Hell theres at least one 3D print of Todo out there now, saw it just the other day.

Deluxe for the win.
“I thought you meant Todo from the Wizard of Oz!”- JohnnyCali

Woo hoo! Called it with the three expressions! Glad he’s coming with them all. I hadn’t even hoped for Clone Wars additions to him. The rocket boots were sorely missed on the show but now corrected. Honestly only missing a toothpick now.

Interestingly enough this figure also pulls from Bad Batch with the metal plate in his head. Was his original ‘death’ duel with Boba ever canonized? I know it was in anamatic form for a canceled CW episode but he shows up on Bad Batch with a new metal plate, assumingely from that duel. Either way a nice attention to detail from HT. Lots of love went into this figure… aside from the base bit it makes enough sense it’s forgivable.

And finally a hint at a BoBF Boba coming as well, not that there was really any doubt but still nice to see it.

Back