1/6 Hot Toys BW Movie Taskmaster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought really hard about picking this one up yesterday. It's a design that works well. I didn't mind the gender switch, but the way it was handled wasn't my favorite. I figure in T-Bolts she will have more agency and attitude like Taskmaster should, so I will probably prefer a version that reflects that.

Edit: now that I'm saying it, I'm realizing that I passed on a sub-$200 figure because I might prefer a different version in 5 years. The long term thinking in this hobby...

Picked this up with the 35% Black Friday discount and $5 shipping. Plus with the use of some rewards I needed to use, got it for $86 shipped. Love adding another villain to the collection regardless of the MCU portrayal. This figure was done well and stands in nicely for whatever Taskmaster you want it to be.
Goood get for that price! These YouTube “Figure Bros” like to whine about the “B-B-Bargain Bin 😫” but I personally think that’s the best time to pick up a figure. Congrats.

Goood get for that price! These YouTube “Figure Bros” like to whine about the “B-B-Bargain Bin 😫” but I personally think that’s the best time to pick up a figure. Congrats.
Quit a few good figures with 35% mark down that I would like to have or already own. Even without my rewards, he would have still been a great price around $160. Really hoping for that Carnage and Infinity Ultron to hit that same 35% mark down eventually.

Back