1/6 Hot Toys BW Movie Taskmaster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hoody999

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
So this looks interesting !! From Hot Toys own virtual Con

Video here. At about the 29 minute mark

https://www.facebook.com/ToysTVhk/videos/311738936542338/?v=311738936542338

110174882_10157385656657344_4079320494419252477_o-2.jpg

Screenshot 2020-07-23 at 11.04.13.jpg

Re: Hot Toys Taskmaster

Really glad they showed this, now I just hope they actually make it.

Their lack of villain figures has given me trust issues.

Could just be this pic and pose but I'm underwhelmed. He looks very skinny.

I'm not at all familiar with him. But like so many other characters, once I see the movie I'm sure I'll be hyped about him.

Still jury is out for me on both. But BW is really growing on me. Love that white look to stand out in the display.

I'm not at all familiar with him. But like so many other characters, once I see the movie I'm sure I'll be hyped about him.

Still jury is out for me on both. But BW is really growing on me. Love that white look to stand out in the display.

I'll have to wait and see how the character is portrayed in the movie. Also, for additional pics of the figure.

I really like the white suit Black Widow as well. Especially with the sculpted long hair, even if it does limit mobility.

Looks very sharp, albeit a little thin. But that might just be the angle. Have been looking forward to seeing how the character comes across in the movie. If this doesn?t get solicited I think there will be a bigger outcry than was made over Crossbones, Yellowjacket, Ultron Drone, and the Black Order combined.

I'm unimpressed (aesthetically) with how he looks in the trailer and here in Hot Toys form. Glad I've been working on my own Custom for a while now.

Back