1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This has been THEE figure that doesn't take part in the display rotation. He stays out at all times. I think I'm ready for a custom cape. The SS cape kinda blows, so I'd like to find the best wired one for this version. Any suggestions? I almost went with one a few months back, but I cant remember why I never followed through.. BUT, I am ready to finally make him the perfect Bat.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Do it. Will take the figure to another level.

This has been THEE figure that doesn't take part in the display rotation. He stays out at all times. I think I'm ready for a custom cape. The SS cape kinda blows, so I'd like to find the best wired one for this version. Any suggestions? I almost went with one a few months back, but I cant remember why I never followed through.. BUT, I am ready to finally make him the perfect Bat.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Yes! Do it!!!
I cant encourage enough doing a cape swap.
It really elevates this figure to another level.
Also makes it much easier to pose.

I think you cant go wrong with Unrealtoys or Jaxon capes.

Mine is both by Unrealtoys
This one is the non-wired, I believe he calls it Unrealtoys Ultimate Cape (screen accurate cape). Unfortunately, I think he doesnt make this one anymore but you can always ask him.
This one is my favorite. Like I said, makes posing the figure easy as the cape drapes well.

2GagCXn.jpg

If you want the wired cape, this one he calls Unreal Toys Double sided wired cape. Here's mine when it was still black.

OaXYqna.jpg

xNWA2n5.jpg

PBg9lGZ.jpg

Cape is now blue though when I repainted it to make a comic book version of Batfleck.

Ip35o3Y.jpg

(Note: I had mistakenly posted this in JL Batman a few days ago, it belongs here.)

Someone at One Sixth Republic posted this. BvS Batman suit was peeling pretty badly. (Probably due to humid climate, but that's just my guess.) So he peeled it all off. He reattached the chest logo. The result is actually pretty cool.

D8EC2F60-F34D-4AAB-BEC3-483CF31215C8.jpeg

Here’s some more pics from the same project where owner peeled off the flaking suit. The guy says that if you end up doing this, a benefit is better articulation for the figure.

Anyway, it’s good to know that this solution exists if the outer Kevlar suit degrades on the figure over time.

D45AA4A8-9657-4D4E-81F5-07413F41429D.jpeg

6C973DD6-FF95-4A31-9A5E-B52D41DB7E09.jpeg

97E7DA10-AA92-4D7D-A6D3-2F5344DC881C.jpeg

DE57A29B-18B1-4488-92BF-237FBB8CE02E.jpeg

A858C2B5-EEAC-482B-8C3C-D26607FC5BFE.jpeg

FB8A96AB-6652-42B7-BBE9-35F0E34AFC3E.jpeg

3D1A1273-8051-4BEA-AA9E-EBE27C9D8E63.jpeg

C6D6B622-E87B-4543-A78B-3F4F85F1B798.jpeg

DB34BCEA-0532-4934-BF64-2D14AC7A031E.jpeg

88B95AEF-F44B-4BD1-A737-57D3C6C902C1.jpeg

Last edited:
Yeah, totally Sick !!!

I was "this close" to getting the Snyder-mobile. But due to space and the cost of it I decided not to in the end.

Little twangs of regret seeing pics like this. But oh well. Maybe the Flash movie bike will be more manageable sidewise. Although haven't pre-ordered that yet either. :)

Yeah, totally Sick !!!

I was "this close" to getting the Snyder-mobile. But due to space and the cost of it I decided not to in the end.

Little twangs of regret seeing pics like this. But oh well. Maybe the Flash movie bike will be more manageable sidewise. Although haven't pre-ordered that yet either. :)

There’s a 10% off promotion over at comicsantorum, I used that to PO the bike. I mean, it’s not the biggest discount, but it’s something haha.

Back