1/6 Hot Toys Black Widow - White Suit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got her in and she is beautiful.
1679442329102.jpeg

I've noticed a few of these on eBay with the same issue, one of the stick handles that port into her backpack are broken.

Is this a thing?

Mine is being delivered tomorrow.

I've noticed a few of these on eBay with the same issue, one of the stick handles that port into her backpack are broken.

Is this a thing?

Mine is being delivered tomorrow.
I have the black suit version and yeah one of the sticks in the backpack was broken out of the box; I used some museum gel to hold it in place until Comic Concepts was able to send me a replacement (and they were kind enough to actually send me the pair).

Yep...

IsNpHoT.jpg

The sticks were fine on my figure, however, like my Yelena, one of her arms was out of its socket, (ironically, her right arm, when it was Yelena's left). Yelena was an easy fix, popping it back in. BW not so much, due to the tightness of the suit material.

Her hands were also an absolute pain to swap out, even having to use pliers to remove the pegs from the actual wrists.

At least she was worth the hassle...

ltcfx32.jpg

Yep...

The sticks were fine on my figure, however, like my Yelena, one of her arms was out of its socket, (ironically, her right arm, when it was Yelena's left). Yelena was an easy fix, popping it back in. BW not so much, due to the tightness of the suit material.

Her hands were also an absolute pain to swap out, even having to use pliers to remove the pegs from the actual wrists.

At least she was worth the hassle...

ltcfx32.jpg

Loving Trevor there, getting pride of place.
I've sold so many of my figures, but i'd never sell him. And i have a spare head i put on a prison costume and a Trevor Slattery base, lol.

The problem is the outfit, it makes the body look like it has no neck. The sculpted hair on BW really doesn't help this.

Back