1/6 Hot Toys Black Widow - White Suit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there a reason her hair is more orange than red on this figure ? She looks like a realistic "redhead" but is supposed to have red hair.
Is she like that in the movie when she wears the white suit ? I don't remember.
F485ACB9-2FC6-4CD8-96C6-CBD070CB854D.jpeg

It does seem like a more saturated red in the movie, not sure why they didn't just match the shade on the standard figure. It's not like she dyed it at Milena's house or something :p

I'm contemplating having it punched up a bit somehow, I just have no clue what that would entail lol. It's my only complaint about the figure, aside from the copypasta accessories from the standard version (which is more of an own fault for buying both of them, to be fair).

Finally opened it up today! In what I would call my fastest Hot Toys QC fail in my experience, my snow suit BW died 10 mins out of the box while removing all the plastic covers. Yep, the neck peg broke at the base. Ouch! I immediately submitted my case to SSC, and got my fastest response ever - in 1 hr, saying they will ship me a replacement body and sculpt! Let’s hope SSC can be more consistent in its customer service. Hoping this is not a one off good service experience!

DB07CE76-4B56-4922-81C3-C4B857D3B66A.jpegA161B294-6EDE-47F0-838E-E2F18FD0FB1F.jpeg

Last edited:
Finally opened it up today! In what I would call my fastest Hot Toys QC fail in my experience, my snow suit BW died 10 mins out of the box while removing all the plastic covers. Yep, the neck peg broke at the base. Ouch! I immediately submitted my case to SSC, and got my fastest response ever - in 1 hr, saying they will ship me a replacement body and sculpt! Let’s hope SSC can be more consistent in its customer service. Hoping this is not a one off good service experience!

View attachment 621833View attachment 621834
Sounds like they are going to take good care of you, nice to hear.

…the neck peg broke at the base. Ouch! I immediately submitted my case to SSC, and got my fastest response ever - in 1 hr, saying they will ship me a replacement body and sculpt!…

Quick update: I got notice last night that the replacement has shipped and they are not requiring me to ship anything back. This is by far my most pleasant customer service experience with SSC over all these years. (They shipped the wrong replacement arm to me when one of the palm lights of WM was busted, They initially refused to replace my BG when the hip joint warped. The back and forth when my DC Mark VII had warped open shoulder missile pods, etc.) So let’s hope this one works! Fingers crossed!

Did it really break though? I've had the ball joint pop out like that, and it pops right back in

That’s what I thought at first, too! It’s really broken, this is not a double ball joint neck, there is nothing to pop it back in at the base of the neck. I can put the neck peg back inside the neck “hole” but there is nothing to hold it in place, unfortunately.

Ok this is officially the worst my wallet has ever been hit. After an absolute drought with figures last year, Sugo have just invoiced me with this so I’ve now got 4 coming next week plus 2 that showed last week.

Ok this is officially the worst my wallet has ever been hit. After an absolute drought with figures last year, Sugo have just invoiced me with this so I’ve now got 4 coming next week plus 2 that showed last week.
Ouch …painful now, but in the long term it won’t matter. Hope you love all 6 figs!

This figure is already being discounted lol. I think I'll wait for a deeper one.

Back