1/6 Hot Toys Black Widow - White Suit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you're a REEEEEAL ScarJo fan and a bit of a weirdo, don't worry that suit will stay white I'm sure...in fact it'll probably become even more white if you catch my drift! :lol
We can always count on you to bring the maturity level of the room down, gmoney! and I'm here for it! LOL.

Serious note on this figure. This is going to be my first experiment to see if I really want a figure or not. I really like this figure and would typically pre-order it and not give it a second thought (2023 money, am I right?). Anyway, I'm going to wait for the release of this figure and see if I still want it in late 2022 early 2023 or not. My guess is that the number of figures I get would go down significantly if I could apply this discipline across the board.

I didnt like this when the proto was shown and feel the same now. This is $250 for a $200 doll to make it even worse.

We can always count on you to bring the maturity level of the room down, gmoney! and I'm here for it! LOL.

Serious note on this figure. This is going to be my first experiment to see if I really want a figure or not. I really like this figure and would typically pre-order it and not give it a second thought (2023 money, am I right?). Anyway, I'm going to wait for the release of this figure and see if I still want it in late 2022 early 2023 or not. My guess is that the number of figures I get would go down significantly if I could apply this discipline across the board.
Ha, life is too short to be all mature and serious! Plus I've got great jokes, so I don't wanna waste good material! ;)

Good luck with the discipline. I'm hoping despite the 2022 release date, those are just safe placeholders for the super fast release. At any rate this figure looks pretty solid to me and I'm on board.

197434445_4082625015139409_5130436032684445062_n.jpg

Looks awesome, just not digging that price.
Agreed, how did all these basic figures all of a sudden receive a 14% bump in their pricing???

Hopefully we get a classic black and gold version too, although I'm sure we'll get a "comic accurate tax" for that one. So it'll probably come closer to $270.

With releases that far far away, I wonder if I'll still be alive by then! :D

Both look good there! It seems BW is going to a bit bigger compared to the previous BW's/female figures, perhaps they are now scaling up the female figures(?)
I'm not sure about that, she seems further forward on that pic so may be an illusion

Would make sense to me to make the black suit with gold as a SDCC reveal/exclusive. Almost the same costume, just different colors - a Hot Toys specialty.

While I like the actual sculpt, the head size looks way to big imo. Gonna have to wait and see how the final one turns out.

Even if it is the same sculpt as Endgame, I never picked that one up and this looks great to me. Just ordered from Alter Ego. The free shipping makes the price more bearable; even though I live in the same area as Sideshow, I just saved $20 bucks!

I sure hope the movie doesn't suck...

....clock is ticking and no commentary from Malgus about the hair....I hope he's okay.

That being said, it is is funny to me that the second HT puts out a sculpted Wonder Woman and now a long haired sculpted Widow, people change their tune immediately and want rooted back. They really can't win.

Wither way, I'm down for this. Love the white suit and sculpt. Last Widow was the CW one. I'm sure we'll get the battle suit as well at some point, probably alongside the Red Guardian release.

....clock is ticking and no commentary from Malgus about the hair....I hope he's okay.

That being said, it is is funny to me that the second HT puts out a sculpted Wonder Woman and now a long haired sculpted Widow, people change their tune immediately and want rooted back. They really can't win.

Wither way, I'm down for this. Love the white suit and sculpt. Last Widow was the CW one. I'm sure we'll get the battle suit as well at some point, probably alongside the Red Guardian release.

He passed on this back when the prototype was revealed (see page 1) - because he could see the neck joint. There's just no pleasing the guy. :lol

I really wish this had a swappable action/wind-blown hairpiece to allow her head to be posed. But I do like the outfit and the figure as a whole looks really nice. Right now I’m waiting for the black and gold suit as that’s the one I really want.

I'm not sure about that, she seems further forward on that pic so may be an illusion

Ah good catch, but even so I think it does look a bit bigger compared to previous female figures, but we'll see.

Shame that we finally get a BW with ankle articulation, and we aren't able to use it due to the restricted head making any kind of action pose look awkward as hell.

I really wish this had a swappable action/wind-blown hairpiece to allow her head to be posed. But I do like the outfit and the figure as a whole looks really nice. Right now I’m waiting for the black and gold suit as that’s the one I really want.

Yeah it'd be great if they included swappable hair pieces for action poses. Heck, it'd amazing if HT included BOTH sculpted and rooted hair head sculpts, has any company offered such a thing? (I can only think of Queen Studios for some of their TDK statues.)

At least its a different look for Widow for once, but I would never buy a figure in all white like that. Will stain and discolor like no tomorrow

Back