Hot Toys Black Widow - Black Suit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wonder when we will get updates on this and the white suit versions... hasn't the snow suit version be revealed since 2019/2020?

Wonder when we will get updates on this and the white suit versions... hasn't the snow suit version be revealed since 2019/2020?

White Suit version should be out August - September of this year, shown in July 23, 2020 at HT virtual con. Black suit should be released by October - December of this year (which is roughly the same time that Wandavision Olsen should be released as well). Given what's still going on overseas with the nightmare lockdowns in parts of Asia and constant non stop testing, who knows if will be released on time.

When is this one coming out? I got the deluxe version and still pissed that HT chose to include Taskmaster’s shield as the exclusive, when they should have included the sword instead for the scene where she wielded “his” sword during the final fight!

I don't see this being out until end of the year, at best.

Taskmaster came out early because of not having an unmasked headsculpt to worry about.
Agreed, and even that's a stretch. Given how many figures were announced before this one that still have yet to ship, I can't imagine why this would arrive anytime soon. Everything is backed up at this point.

Final product from the secret base!

Attachments

• IMG_20221007_081259_097.jpg
    IMG_20221007_081259_097.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20221007_095051_553.jpg
    IMG_20221007_095051_553.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20221007_095101_171.jpg
    IMG_20221007_095101_171.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 0
I like how this turned out but considering the endgame version is a shelf warmer, I think a pretty big discount will be coming for this next year if not sooner.

Looks significantly worse than the prototype with these dead beady eyes.

If there’s one thing that rarely looks good on HT figures it’s the eyes. Far too much gloss.

There are some incredible images on FB, but the overwhelming amount of people who post comments are negative.
I wouldn't even waste my time to write negative comments. If it isn't what you wanted, just move along, lol.
To be fair, it looks like they changed the face and it now looks much worse. If it were any good, more people would be saying as much

There is something off about the face…I just can’t seem to figure out exactly what it is…

To be honest that's within the range of a normal Hot Toys female figure as far as I can see. When do they ever make a female face that is simultaneously a perfect likeness and also totally 'lifelike'?

I don't think she looks "dead" in that last comparison pic.

It's the same face sculpt as Endgame with new hair... that version was good, this
one looks to be right there with it. I do agree that she will go to discount in the coming months
so I will be waiting, as well. Play the long game.

Back