Hot Toys Black Widow - Black Suit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It’s a Hot Toys Widow body with the legs swapped with a pair of slightly longer Hot Toys legs. I didn’t have to modify anything other than that, a very easy parts swap custom.

Giving her the sniper rifle that she deserves…
9F47EEC4-AC56-49DB-AC45-93864A57273C.jpeg

I love the way you add “life” to these photos with slight head tilts and hip positioning, my poses never look this fluid or realistic …probably why I should stick to more museum like poses.
Thanks! That’s honestly the most time-consuming part to try and get right - so it just takes patience and trial and error. The legs, feet and sculpted hair on this figure don’t make it easy, either!

Thanks! That’s honestly the most time-consuming part to try and get right - so it just takes patience and trial and error. The legs, feet and sculpted hair on this figure don’t make it easy, either!

Thanks

When I get my display shelves and have my figures out I will try to dedicate a little more time while posing them to implement some of the subtle positioning that makes yours and others in this forum’s figures look so cool. Although I gravitate to more museum like poses doesn’t mean that they have to be boring …I still want them to have “life”. A perfect example of a pose I would love to use would be this …

Attachments

• E5E1089F-A5EE-4F7E-B7F5-AC8C16247D2D.jpeg
    E5E1089F-A5EE-4F7E-B7F5-AC8C16247D2D.jpeg
    794.9 KB · Views: 0
Thanks

When I get my display shelves and have my figures out I will try to dedicate a little more time while posing them to implement some of the subtle positioning that makes yours and others in this forum’s figures look so cool. Although I gravitate to more museum like poses doesn’t mean that they have to be boring …I still want them to have “life”. A perfect example of a pose I would love to use would be this …
Exactly! Museum pose doesn’t have to be ‘take it out of the box and put it on the shelf’. Just gotta find that simple pose for each character that makes it shine.

More photos!

DSC_0483B.jpg

DSC_0487.jpg

DSC_0586.jpg

DSC_0590.jpg

DSC_0554.jpg

It’s a Hot Toys Widow body with the legs swapped with a pair of slightly longer Hot Toys legs. I didn’t have to modify anything other than that, a very easy parts swap custom.
I think I may try to put the Endgame outfit on the Civil War body as it is a little taller (and a little large overall). What did you use to sew the Endame costume back up? Did you have to use some sort of spacing material when sewing the sewing the two sides back together?

Can you post a picture of the back of the figure?

Back