Show your Custom Bespin Han

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Comparing ANH Han to ESB Han, I think I gotta give it to ANH as the superior look IMO. Both are absolutely beautiful though! 🔥🔥
The Jnix is one of the best out there. I'm just happy to have definitive Solos from both films. My personal preference is ESB though.
I'll wait for ROTJ Endor version if HT ever gets things straightened out with Ford. If not I'll die happy with these two.

Finally got Threepio in here…

D49FD38D-8062-4564-8455-9B950705FEB5.jpeg

17A1F8FC-4579-4595-95F4-B08FFCF8DC15.jpeg

I just cant find a good head...I mean sculpt? Anyway, either the hair is wrong or he has sideburns or both. If anyone finds a good one let me know please.
My personal favorite is the Inigo ESB, followed very closely to the Jnix (even thought it's meant to be for ANH it still works)

Medicom/Enterbay did a decent ROTJ Han a few years back too.

Space Smuggler sculpt is decent, thought a bit big headed. And since it's a modded recast of the MJ Choi Indy it has scruff but didn't bother me too much.

Other that those I think the only other options are HT ANH and Stormtropper Han sculpts. Both I'm not a big fan of personally.

Looks good, Ed! Only thing missing is maybe a necked body so you don't see that seam. Is that the Sideshow jacket/shirt that came with the Hoth figure?

Looks good, Ed! Only thing missing is maybe a necked body so you don't see that seam. Is that the Sideshow jacket/shirt that came with the Hoth figure?
yeah i might swap that body out once i find the body like the HOT TOYS ANH HAN body. and the shirt and jacket is from the sideshow hoth han figure

I just purchased the Han Solo figure from the Solo movie and am going to make a custom Bespin Han using the body, boots and blaster and rig from this along with the jacket, paints and shirt from my old SS Bespin Han . I wanted to know how hard will it be to take off the boots from the figure and also remove the painted dirt from the boots. Thanks

I just purchased the Han Solo figure from the Solo movie and am going to make a custom Bespin Han using the body, boots and blaster and rig from this along with the jacket, paints and shirt from my old SS Bespin Han . I wanted to know how hard will it be to take off the boots from the figure and also remove the painted dirt from the boots. Thanks
I personally would keep the weathering on the boots. I did.

I may take your advice. How hard is it to remove the boots from a HT figure and them put them back on ? I have only done with heads and hands.

I may take your advice. How hard is it to remove the boots from a HT figure and them put them back on ? I have only done with heads and hands.
Boots are on a small barbell type joint. Should be able to swap easy enough.

My Bespin Build is using the same "Young Solo" body with those same boots. They pop on and off simple.

I will post some better pics but here is my attempt and Bespin Han.

Attachments

• IMG_20220105_191154558.jpg
    IMG_20220105_191154558.jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_20220105_191217369.jpg
    IMG_20220105_191217369.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 91
Back