Hot Toys Battle Angel Alita

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where's a good place to buy the POP-ST92003 A (Little Bust)?
Little bust is nowhere to be found im afraid. I bought a cheap poptoys knock off body on aliexpress like €12-15 and replaced the bust part from that with my poptoys body. Easy to do only takes a couple minutes

Little bust is nowhere to be found im afraid. I bought a cheap poptoys knock off body on aliexpress like €12-15 and replaced the bust part from that with my poptoys body. Easy to do only takes a couple minutes

So the PopToys Modified 92003-A that i see on aliexpress for around $18 USD (+$8 shipping) is a knockoff?

I see that BBTS also has the ST92003A on preorder for 3rd Qtr 2021 for $30 USD - maybe i should just wait for that.

Apologies if I'm misunderstanding.

So the PopToys Modified 92003-A that i see on aliexpress for around $18 USD (+$8 shipping) is a knockoff?

I see that BBTS also has the ST92003A on preorder for 3rd Qtr 2021 for $30 USD - maybe i should just wait for that.

Apologies if I'm misunderstanding.
No thats probably real. However that isnt the seamless version. But I guess since you wont be able to see the joints anyway from the coat you could just go for it. Just when you bent the elbows a bit too far and stuff joints may start showing under the costume.
When I swapped the breasts on mine it was because the character i was making has exposed arms so I wanted them to look natural.

No thats probably real. However that isnt the seamless version. But I guess since you wont be able to see the joints anyway from the coat you could just go for it. Just when you bent the elbows a bit too far and stuff joints may start showing under the costume.
When I swapped the breasts on mine it was because the character i was making has exposed arms so I wanted them to look natural.

Thanks for all your help - went ahead and bought the body from aliexpress since I will be posing Alita with the coat (the exposed joints will not be an issue).

i just got the JXTOYS JX041 in and snapped a few true daylight pics with my cell. I think the rooted hair looks better than the Mr.Toys one. It does not have PERS System, but i am very happy with it. It is not a HT knock off, as you can see on the mouth and the slightly bigger nose. Overall a very nice head sculpt for a third party plus the price is right as well.
Hope this helps a few people here.

Check it out:

20210916_162621.jpg
20210916_162702.jpg
20210916_162728.jpg

20210916_162801.jpg
20210916_163216.jpg
20210916_163324.jpg
20210916_163747.jpg
20210916_163802.jpg
20210916_164017.jpg
20210916_164041.jpg

i just got the JXTOYS JX041 in and snapped a few true daylight pics with my cell. I think the rooted hair looks better than the Mr.Toys one. It does not have PERS System, but i am very happy with it. It is not a HT knock off, as you can see on the mouth and the slightly bigger nose. Overall a very nice head sculpt for a third party plus the price is right as well.
Hope this helps a few people here.

These very are informative, thanks!

Of course, the big question: Can the JX hair be removed and fit on the HT head?
A well feedbacked ebay seller assured me it could.

We know it doesn't work with the Mr Toys version.

Hello

I have try with PopToys Modified ST-92003 body and I don't recommand it :
- the peg for hand from the body cannot be used with hand of the daftoys outfit , you need to modify it
- Peg for foot are a bit too small, you can attach to the boot but it doesn't hold up well
- the neck is too big

Hello

I have try with PopToys Modified ST-92003 body and I don't recommand it :
- the peg for hand from the body cannot be used with hand of the daftoys outfit , you need to modify it
- Peg for foot are a bit too small, you can attach to the boot but it doesn't hold up well
- the neck is too big

any other body recommendations?

nice one! I still prefer the JXTOYS head, as the hair line is much better than the Mr.Toys one. It sits to low and you can see the gap.
still, it's a great look for her! ^_^

JX has a better hairline/better blood/less puffed cheeks, and it also fits. Sadly, that paint job is so flat though. So none of them are winners.
I wish there was just a cheap hair part that you just swap with the HT head. Surely it would be cheap for one of these companies to do.

Back