Hot Toys Battle Angel Alita

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just noticed that it doesn't seem to come with a stand, which you would clearly need if you want to pose it on those skates.

i don't think the blades can actually roll. should be ok without a stand. You could also get a cheapo old school HT stand from ebay, or some other style stands. I personally don't mind the missing stand. They (playtoy) never put one with their figs. ..sigh...Q3 2022 is so far away :p

Speaking of, that 1/12 scale Moefigs Alita was cancelled (officially) a few weeks ago. I wish 1000toys had an interest in putting a figure out (movie or manga would be great.

KGHobby has it on po now. Will def. get this deluxe set with two figs :) I have the Gwen Stacy and the Baroness figure from Playtoy and they are pretty nice for their age. (2015 i think)
Hopes are high :)
I just noticed they didnt include any pictures with the leathersuit off.

Do you think it’s just a normal body underneath just with robot arms added?

You can see the lower leg is the robot body in some shots, and you can see the bumpiness of the hip joints through the material. I think it’s the full thing.

i think they copied the whole body from the HT version. With INART by Queen Studios coming into the 1/6th realm, i have high hopes, they will do another Alita figure later on. They held the License for the Bust which was awesome, so maybe, maybe ... :cool:

I'm just glad Alita merch is still trickling out, although I'm surprised no one made a better sculpted hair piece. I was expecting that.
They did but they were expensive customs. Was hoping someone like onesixthkit and elevenXkai would collab to do one but unfortunately no, the hair pieces were all way more expensive that the original figure too.

Queen Studios announced an 1:1 Alita statue and the porcelaine doll body arm. QS asks us collectors to proactively tell them on all social media channels what IP we want to see in 1/6th scale. So please, everyone go to INART's FB ,etc. and let them know, we need more ALITA related figs!

https://m.facebook.com/groups/inartfigures/

https://www.instagram.com/queen_studios_collectibles/
Yep be nice to get that perfect alita we know is still out there to be made!

i think they copied the whole body from the HT version. With INART by Queen Studios coming into the 1/6th realm, i have high hopes, they will do another Alita figure later on. They held the License for the Bust which was awesome, so maybe, maybe ... :cool:

Hopefullyyyy more Alita figures on the way?!?!? :panic::panic::panic:

For a while there, QS was saying they had plans for Alita in other scales, but there's been no news for quite some time.

Now I'm hoping for a 1/6 doll body figure from them.

Yes, YES!!! The doll body is a must!!!!

Back