Hot Toys Battle Angel Alita

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
22BC07CF-C13F-42C3-8C01-F4C36406EFB6.jpeg

Talk about false advertising. Had a feeling it was too good to be true..
Happy now I only bought the one with the war paint.

edit: KG Hobby posted photos in hand. Be warned, eye bleed may occur:

Last edited:
Got my shipping confirmation from Giantoy. Based on the KGHobby pics, the hair piece is removable, so that's a win for the HT sculpt (whether or not it fits easily is another matter). I didn't expect the final version to look as good as the promo pics, so I'm not that disappointed. I wanted the removable hair piece, and the sculpt was a bonus (I got the version with the red face paint just to have a different look).

Hmmm, they don't hit the mark in terms of movie likeness, but they seem decent. In my opinion, they look like good comic/manga inspired head sculpts.

I was hoping a few companies like SooSoo might offer different Alita sculpts or at least hairpieces, but seems it's not gonna happen. Daft Toys was supposedly working on one, but nothing has been shown for months.

Speaking of Daft Toys, I got the clothing set in a few days ago. Still need to put it on the figure.

I was hoping a few companies like SooSoo might offer different Alita sculpts or at least hairpieces, but seems it's not gonna happen. Daft Toys was supposedly working on one, but nothing has been shown for months.

Speaking of Daft Toys, I got the clothing set in a few days ago. Still need to put it on the figure.

yeah they showed a work in progress photo a year ago? since nothing materialized, i'm not waiting for it.

If they make it in the future, i'll buy it and upgrade. If they don't no big deal. Ironically, the only reason for getting another one is really for the Daftoys clothing set

Back