1/6 Hot Toys Batman & Batmobile - Batman Begins

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Omega9300, just google pics of both the Tumbler and BVS Batmobile, at look at them side by side.......:)
Hahaha
Yeah I have been doing that of late, but for some reason it is easier for me to "take it all in" when comparing things like this if the subjects are next to each other. It helps me get a better sense of overall size, presence, and grandeur 😊

I'm always surprised by how sleek the Tumbler actually is. It's much more low slung and sporty in person than it looks in a picture by itself.

Attachments

• 615009993-3.jpg
    615009993-3.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 0
Ahhh makes sense.

I grew up in the Valley (Tarzana) in the 70’s and 80’s, I would recognize that hot dusty place anytime

It is very cool that this Batmobile is an actual car and is drivable!

Hot Toys have posted pics from the Toys Anime Games Comic Con, and the 1/6 Batman Begins Batman is on display with what appears to be an improved head sculpt.....:unsure:

thanks for sharing. Really hard to tell anything from that pic. Looking forward to hopefully better/clearer images. Would be really cool if they actually tried to improve the headsculpt. They definitely should've. Crazy how HT decides what figures get moveable eyes. Green Goblin's DaFoe get's movable eyes at first pass but Begins Batman doesn't at all, not even the 1/4 scale figure. At least most of the Batfleck figures got swappable eye plates.

EDIT: To add, we used to have to say "I hope HT makes a DX Batman Begins so we can get moveable eyes," but now we know that time and time again, moveable eyes aren't only for DX figures anymore, so there really is no excuse. I really don't even see the need for a DX line anymore anyway outside of getting soft, black foam inserts and a larger than average box for the figure.

Last edited:
Back