1/6 Hot Toys Batman & Batmobile - Batman Begins

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those with the first version of this figure, do the cape clips come off? I’m going to be using a custom cape.

You mean the TDK OC version with the mangler gauntlet?

No. You have to essentially break the pegs.

The Toy Fair version you can remove without breaking.

T'would be nice if they announced/revealed a revised prototype for this after the backlash (justified) they surely noticed at the initial reveal of a 10+ year old figure.
I was first sceptical at the figure, but after contacting Lucky for this headsculpt I have a better understanding why HT can’t make the headsculpt as some of the custom ones.

BA77EADC-670A-43DC-A842-71B976BD3397.jpeg

This puppy (painted headsculpt) is almost as much as the figure itself….

But still holding off for the pre-order, don’t know why because I’ll have to order him regardless, even if they released him like the promo pictures.

Lack of accessoires is whatever, for me it always stays in the box anyway.

But for 35 dollars less than the DX19, the figure should at least look decent. No moveable eyes, no extra cowl, cheaper looking base…

Those promo pics are horrendous except this one.
833677C2-437B-4FE2-9C1F-6ACF47F84276.jpeg

Last edited:
Yeah I really want a hot toys batman begins but if they don't improve the headsculpt/cowl from prototype to release I'll have to go third party and the good ones usually cost $150+ for painted

I was first sceptical at the figure, but after contacting Lucky for this headsculpt I have a better understanding why HT can’t make the headsculpt as some of the custom ones.

There's a particular reason? I thought they were just being cheap or perhaps genuinely (and mistakenly) don't think there's anything wrong with the old cowl sculpts.

What did you understand then as to why HT can't make it like that?

Looks great! Will you have any available when the Hot Toys Begins figure releases?
I’m currently taking a limited number of preorders for painted copies as pictured and unpainted copies will continue to be available.

Is the new one the same scale as the original?
Or similar to the new DX19 rises new scale?

Also if there is already a thread for it? Link? Thanks!

batman__gallery_606220a4cf10a.jpg

batman__gallery_606220a86a076.jpg

Last edited:

It's taller, in line with the new DX19.

Sadly that looks to be the only update unless they make changes before release.

I wish a proper updated 1/6 BB Batman was going to release, I think even a downscaled 1/4 would've been good too. Nevertheless I'm still happy with the QS.

Back