1/6 Hot Toys - Batman: Arkham Knight - Harley Quinn Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m hoping they release Batgirl alongside her. Releasing two “related” figures such as Miles & Spider-Gwen together is probably a good business model as collectors are more likely to buy them together if they can pair them together.

This is so frustrating. I have Batgirl and Ahsoka all paid off but they are always "next". I bet its the regular shore Trooper that actually comes next.

I have this Harley on pre-order but like Lando haven't finished paying them off yet. Looking forward to seeing the reviews at least.

Is it not strange Hot Toys haven't released any official release blogger photos yet?

This is so frustrating. I have Batgirl and Ahsoka all paid off but they are always "next". I bet its the regular shore Trooper that actually comes next.

I have this Harley on pre-order but like Lando haven't finished paying them off yet. Looking forward to seeing the reviews at least.

Is it not strange Hot Toys haven't released any official release blogger photos yet?
There was a similar situation last week with Gwen and Miles where we saw the photo of the boxes piled up on the street but the blogger photos didn't drop until the following day. I haven't seen any in-hand photos on Instagram yet so I'm guessing Harley's officially releasing tomorrow, not today.

There was a similar situation last week with Gwen and Miles where we saw the photo of the boxes piled up on the street but the blogger photos didn't drop until the following day. I haven't seen any in-hand photos on Instagram yet so I'm guessing Harley's officially releasing tomorrow, not today.
That makes sense. I hope Batgirl or Ahsoka release as well. Been waiting forever on Batgirl and Ahsoka is my most anticipated figure of the year.

That makes sense. I hope Batgirl or Ahsoka release as well. Been waiting forever on Batgirl and Ahsoka is my most anticipated figure of the year.
Is the rumor that all of the above are expected to release this week or just that all of the above will be releasing next but not necessarily this week?

Is the rumor that all of the above are expected to release this week or just that all of the above will be releasing next but not necessarily this week?
I don't think anyone knows for sure but they are in the group that should release anytime now. The same youtubers keep saying Ahsoka is next but then Lando comes from nowhere months ahead of schedule.

It would make sense if Batgirl released with Harley tomorrow. As you said they did that dual release with Miles and Gwen then Lando with the Shore trooper squad leader.

Sad state of affairs for 1/6 scale DC when the most recents posts in a thread for a DC figure have more references to Star Wars and Marvel characters than DC characters.

Yup. There seems to be a review embargo type thing for these figures just like movies oddly enough. I'm pretty sure the "bloggers" get these figures a couple days early to take and edit their photos. HT probably gives them a certain day that they can release the photos. It's seems to be a little different now since the blogger pics seem to come straight from the HT social media pages when before, the bloggers would release pics and HT would share a few from each blogger.

h1.jpg
h2.jpg
h3.jpg
h4.jpg
h5.jpg
h6.jpg
h7.jpg
h8.jpg
h9.jpg

More photos here:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set?vanity=hottoys&set=a.10158274603037344

This is one that never grabbed me from the beginning since I had the versions by SupermadToys...

51405497262_7f53075f79_o.jpg

...and MOMTOYS...

51140661389_678ceda0ee_o.jpg

(You can barely see her in that shot, but she's my favourite of the pair).

I don't find the HT face very appealing, but I like the accessories, particularly the Jack-in-the-box and the paint pot.

I noticed HT are labelling them as “blogger photos” now, instead of “final product photos”.

Maybe now people will stop going “omg is this a tease?!” when one of then includes an old Sideshow figure in their photos.

Back