Hot Toys Baron Zemo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hahaha, what a hilarious comparison. I never knew that was a known critique of that show - my wife watched it beginning to end over a couple months and it was the only thing I could hear. Got a lot of things accomplished in other parts of the house around that time.
I've watched two sideshow videos, neither one I finished. I couldn't agree more on your assessment.
Do they blab 'coz it's a livestream and they are just filling time so reactions can come in?

Usually watch after the fact anyway, and scroll through. Don't need to hear staff gushing and saying how they are going to order; if I worked at SSC I'd probably wanna go home to plain white walls with soundproofing and no phones.

Do they blab 'coz it's a livestream and they are just filling time so reactions can come in?

Usually watch after the fact anyway, and scroll through. Don't need to hear staff gushing and saying how they are going to order; if I worked at SSC I'd probably wanna go home to plain white walls with soundproofing and no phones.
I'd hate working there since they seem to just drag regular employees into their live shows to do interviews etc., you can tell half of them don't even wanna be there and would rather just be doing their actual job lol.

I so hope they make this figure, I will pre-order without a doubt. But it worries me a little that I don’t see any signs of his shoulder holster, so it makes me think he may be just a prop or something like Corvous (and others). That said, the coat seems pretty well detailed ...so I will remain hopeful.

Dread to see this on the coming soon page for years. I think they revealed VG Spiderman Classic in July last year and didn't go up for PO till Dec.

I so hope they make this figure, I will pre-order without a doubt. But it worries me a little that I don’t see any signs of his shoulder holster, so it makes me think he may be just a prop or something like Corvous (and others). That said, the coat seems pretty well detailed ...so I will remain hopeful.

Perhaps they re not done with him yet. that would explain no barefaced headsculpt and also the holster.

After all, they showed Fennec Shand with her helmet on and an unpainted sculpt showing through her visor-slit. She's not done either, but they're still showing her.

Dread to see this on the coming soon page for years. I think they revealed VG Spiderman Classic in July last year and didn't go up for PO till Dec.

SILENCE HERETIC, YOU ARE JINXING US

...but seriously, I was just looking through that page last night and that's a frankly amazing display of "Coming Soon" that never actually came soon.

Seems like they only had him use the mask for that one scene just for the purpose of selling toys. Because it didn't serve any purpose in the story. Still, I was always a fan of this character's look, going back to the Secret Wars toy and the old comics. I hope we get to see more of this look in future movies/shows, but I won't be buying this until and unless we do.

Another appearance:

FB_IMG_1627885227187.jpg

I would like a Zemo in the collection. Baller, gangsta pimp Zemo.

Yeah, the toy mask looks to be of a higher quality than the one in the show did!
If Night Monkey final product is any indication, if this ever goes on sale, you can bet yourself the final mask sculpted will be downgraded with less details.

Back