Hot Toys Baron Zemo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now there's a Zemo!

615c2a3331c8e507893393cfdc9daa034762595e.gifv

Yeah boi this is bad ass! And how disappointing that he was the only new figure revealed... Another Sideshow Con letdown...

Also just a note on the Sideshow con: Does anyone else feel like they are getting a headache from just the sheer amount of talking they do on EACH figure... ugh... I can't even finish a full video walkthrough. Watching it on mute is heaven. It reminds me of when Mum used to watch Gilmore Girls and just the amount of dialogue being rapidly spewed out would induce migraines...

I HAVE A MIGHTY NEED.

I mean, not for more on my po list cause thats big enough..... But this level of awesome is gonna be a must.

HT will probably release this one because if they don’t, he’s an easy enough figure for the third party companies to make. HT will want to strike fast and secure preorders before those start popping up!

Awesome, a barebone Zemo figure for probably like $300 all-in with no unmasked headsculpt. Sounds about right.

Is the fact that it was revealed at a sideshow event mean that it has a higher chance of release? Does sideshow typically reveal figures they don’t intend to put up for sale?

Back