Hot Toys Baron Zemo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny Utah

I learned to hate you in the last 10 years
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Spotted at Sideshow Con!
Capture.JPG

eda57740a48e9131d730c6e07860e791.gif

It needs the Daniel Brühl headsculpt...while the purple mask is iconic, he only wore it for like one scene with absolutely 0 explanation...ah, just reminds me of the terrible writing on that show.

With HT's current modus operandi of releasing two years after pre-order and overpricing everything Marvel, I'm not getting my hopes up. Unmasked sculpt or fail. :lecture

With HT's current modus operandi of releasing two years after pre-order and overpricing everything Marvel, I'm not getting my hopes up. Unmasked sculpt or fail. :lecture
Well they gave us the JG sculpt for Mysterio so if this does go up for pre-order there's a good chance that they'll do the sculpt if enough of us demand it.

#theyoccasionallydohear&appeaseMCUfansunlikethelipservicetheygiveDC

Well they gave us the JG sculpt for Mysterio so if this does go up for pre-order there's a good chance that they'll do the sculpt if enough of us demand it.

#theyoccasionallydohear&appeaseMCUfansunlikethelipservicetheygiveDC
I think you're using the term "good chance" a bit liberally there, Buff... :)

Shame the show was disappointing but I did really like Zemo so IF this makes it to release and it includes an un-masked sculpt then I'll buy it.

Really hoping for this to be actually released and with a Brühl sculpt.

Back