Hot Toys Back to the Future II - 1/6th scale DeLorean Time Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine (BBTF-2) definitely does not roll.

Maybe I'm unlucky but right now I'm feeling pretty lucky. Who else has one that doesn't roll?
That's good. I don't want mine to roll. Just want it to stay as is in the display.

Who wants to drive it around like a 3 year old anyway ?

Playing New Toy GIF by TLC Europe

That's good. I don't want mine to roll. Just want it to stay as is in the display.

Who wants to drive it around like a 3 year old anyway ?

Playing New Toy GIF by TLC Europe
Same. The wheels on mine do turn but they don't run free and neither do I want or need them to.

Same. The wheels on mine do turn but they don't run free and neither do I want or need them to.
Half your luck you got yours already. Wonder when the next batch will be ready.

I wonder if anyone has received one recently ?

Will be interesting to see if they really do address any of the issues. I still have my fingers crossed.

Wheels, where we’re going we don’t need wheels.

I have the Part I that rolls and if I can get my wheels flipped down on my batch 2 Part II without breaking, that’s where they’ll stay forever.

Wheels, where we’re going we don’t need wheels.

I have the Part I that rolls and if I can get my wheels flipped down on my batch 2 Part II without breaking, that’s where they’ll stay forever.
Just make sure you watch the clearance between the chassis and the tyres when flipping them. It's easy to think they are out and they are 3mm from being completely out and the joint pops.

I wonder if anyone has received one recently ?

Will be interesting to see if they really do address any of the issues. I still have my fingers crossed.

I've been wondering why it's been so quiet in the thread lately. I, too, am curious how it's been going but my hunch is perhaps they stopped shipping to address the issue. At least, I hope that's the case...

Has literally ANYONE received one in the last ~3 weeks?

I've been wondering why it's been so quiet in the thread lately. I, too, am curious how it's been going but my hunch is perhaps they stopped shipping to address the issue. At least, I hope that's the case...

Has literally ANYONE received one in the last ~3 weeks?
Yes I was also wondering. I haven't heard anything myself. But also interested to hear if anyone has received one.

Probably good news with the hope they are fixing the issues.

I still recommend folks loosen both screws per axle so you get a slight gap before you convert. With this, you can rotate as much as you want without fear. Unscrewing just the bottom one is fine but still creates a slight stress with the bending.

Attachments

• 373D258C-AB91-4779-BC87-75E0A7C81C70.jpeg
    373D258C-AB91-4779-BC87-75E0A7C81C70.jpeg
    390.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 89ABC989-8816-4A42-BE27-57BD846511DE.jpeg
    89ABC989-8816-4A42-BE27-57BD846511DE.jpeg
    672.7 KB · Views: 0
I still recommend folks loosen both screws per axle so you get a slight gap before you convert. With this, you can rotate as much as you want without fear. Unscrewing just the bottom one is fine but still creates a slight stress with the bending.
Yep I'll be doing this as well. Makes sense to do all of it carefully. That is if they don't make any design changes to this area.

I've always loved that add. So clever. Clarks Station Wagon is probably the most subtle one.

Great catch! I collect mostly movie vehicles and besides Mutt Cutts, I'm only missing the wagon...hadn't even considered it until now. Should be a lot easier to find than my current grail, a Sweet & Low Upholstery van.

I've always loved that add. So clever. Clarks Station Wagon is probably the most subtle one.
Yep, saw that one on the second or third watch. Love that they put in the Snyderverse Batmobile :)

Some company should really do a 1/6 Flintstones and vehicle !

Back