Hot Toys Back to the Future II - 1/6th scale DeLorean Time Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
whats the price is your opinion on SS

I'm just guessing but Sideshow price will probably be $800-$900. Nice to see some lights added underneath and to the back vents but unfortunately looks like the neon blue banding lights on the side are absent and will have to be modded in.

I don't think the time circuits will light up unfortunately. It just looks like a clever lighting effect on the promo pics, I remember the same happening with the first version. I really hope they sort out the spelling mistake on the time circuits for this one! It's so annoying to have such a detailed car with such a silly mistake.

I'm still excited to get this though.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-02-18 08.35.41.png
    Screenshot 2022-02-18 08.35.41.png
    451.7 KB · Views: 51
Holy ****! Instant pre-order!
But they really need to fix the position of the wheels in the flying mode.

Unbenannt.PNG

Last edited:
I heard the HK local price will be HK$5200 (= USD667?)
So it's actually cheaper than the first Delorean (That was $689.99 back in 2014)
Yep looks like the HK prices are about $700-750 incl. shipping. So they haven't increased the cost significantly which is great !!

Looks like they added more LEDs on the wheels and bottom.
Does the time panel also illuminated? or am I seeing things?
View attachment 563263
Need to comment on their FB page to communicate these things to them. Going by previous re-releases it's a 1:1 copy mistakes and all. At least this is a "new" version, so they should make these small changes.

Really hope the time panel does lightup and spelling is corrected.

edit : i see many comments about the above points which is excellent. Maybe it is early enough for them to include as accessories ?

Last edited:
Can anyone in the UK recommend a trusted UK seller to pre-order this with? The last time I brought a 1/6 vechicle I used Toy HQ but they've long since gone bust. I'm not sure if thegoodthebadtherobot stock vechicles (I think they just do figures) so I'd appreciate any recommendations.
ComicsandCocktails still have the Batman Tumbler for PO at a pretty decent price and Collectibles Direct tend to get larger items in so I may try to get this domestically instead of from my usual, KGHobby.
The shipping cost will likely be immense. Never bought anything this big from overseas.

Oh, also- holy crap!! Can’t believe I’m actually going to get this! Time to start purging some unappreciated figures to make room and money.

Can owners of the 1.0 point out any notable changes/improvements they might be able to detect?

It would be cool if at the very least, for those who missed out on the first version, someone could offer a custom aftermarket reactor conversion kit (maybe 3D printed) to replace the Mr Fusion parts. Especially if they have the first Hot Toys release for reference.

ComicsandCocktails still have the Batman Tumbler for PO at a pretty decent price and Collectibles Direct tend to get larger items in so I may try to get this domestically instead of from my usual, KGHobby.
The shipping cost will likely be immense. Never bought anything this big from overseas.

Oh, also- holy crap!! Can’t believe I’m actually going to get this! Time to start purging some unappreciated figures to make room and money.

Can owners of the 1.0 point out any notable changes/improvements they might be able to detect?
Would it actually be cheaper with the shipping from Sideshow despite the import tax than ordering from HK?

Time panel looks like a sticker same as the V1 which is unfortunate. Would have been really nice if that was upgraded.
“– Cabin controls with LED light up function including dashboard, Time Circuits Display, overhead panels, flux capacitor, and system display”

I don't think the time circuits will light up unfortunately. It just looks like a clever lighting effect on the promo pics, I remember the same happening with the first version. I really hope they sort out the spelling mistake on the time circuits for this one! It's so annoying to have such a detailed car with such a silly mistake.

I'm still excited to get this though.
Again “– Cabin controls with LED light up function including dashboard, Time Circuits Display, overhead panels, flux capacitor, and system display”

Joost posted a video saying they were in talks with Universal to make the BTTF3 DeLeorean and things were going well but now Hot Toys has coincidentally put up a DeLoreon for PO so they wont be doing it anymore.

Back