Hot Toys Back to the Future II - 1/6th scale DeLorean Time Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
VVCJYTt.gif

The Pt1 Delorean was selling for at least $2000 nowadays so it's nice to see this. I already have the Pt1 car so I have zero interest in this but if anyone's interested in one here's an advice: GET THIS NOW as soon as it's up for PO or history will repeat itself again.

Immediate preorder! I’ll sell the ecto one as this is a must

Won't you someday regret selling the Ecto-1?

I can't imagine getting rid of mine. Blitzway is sort re-issing it but I believe it's the Afterlife version with more weathering and the gunner's seat.

I have the original Delorean but will be picking up this BTTF2 Delorean too (even though I have not figured out where to display).

Last edited:
Surely Hot Toys could add the OG number plate as a swap out accessory. I guess not a difficult mod to do yourself.

Also would be nice if the Mr Fusion is removeable. Again an easy accessory piece for Hot Toys to include to enable a Part 1 + Part 2 accurate version.

I hope someone does a re-run of those GoodYear decals for the wheels too. Am sure they will.

delorean.jpg

Can anyone in the UK recommend a trusted UK seller to pre-order this with? The last time I brought a 1/6 vechicle I used Toy HQ but they've long since gone bust. I'm not sure if thegoodthebadtherobot stock vechicles (I think they just do figures) so I'd appreciate any recommendations.

Price? Actually i want the Mark 1 tbh because that is what i intend to collect...but....this... i rather not miss this one again.

How much did the Tumbler go up in price?

IIRC, the Delorean was around $650 around 7-years ago when I first seriously started collecting high-end figures.

That seemed like a huge chunk of change back then but this hobby has certainly gotten a lot more expensive since then. :cry:

I'm shocked they're actually going to release it after all this time. It will be mine. :yess:

I heard the HK local price will be HK$5200 (= USD667?)
So it's actually cheaper than the first Delorean (That was $689.99 back in 2014)

Woah HT is drunk. Great release though. This is not a reissue, it's the flying Mr. Fusion version. Should make everyone happy. V1 owners can get the part 2 flying car and people who didn't buy the v1 have another shot at the car. Well played HT! I'm buying for sure, Sideshow should have it up in a few hours.

Woah HT is drunk. Great release though. This is not a reissue, it's the flying Mr. Fusion version. Should make everyone happy. V1 owners can get the part 2 flying car and people who didn't buy the v1 have another shot at the car. Well played HT! I'm buying for sure, Sideshow should have it up in a few hours.
whats the price is your opinion on SS

Can anyone in the UK recommend a trusted UK seller to pre-order this with? The last time I brought a 1/6 vechicle I used Toy HQ but they've long since gone bust. I'm not sure if thegoodthebadtherobot stock vechicles (I think they just do figures) so I'd appreciate any recommendations.
I am wondering the same! This will be my first 1/6 vehicle so will have to look for UK for the sake of shipping.

As excited as I am and shocked to see this, Im still left hoping we see V1 or V3, so they can go with the new V1 and V3 Doc & Marty.

This is an incredible announcement. I just hope they re-issue the part 2 figures or the part 1 delorean so the figures can match up the the vehicle. But no matter what i'm gonna get this as missing the OG delorean is one of the biggest mistakes I've made in collecting.

Back