1/6 Hot Toys - Avengers: Endgame Iron Patriot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Should have done the black and grey concept version. Works better than the Iron Patriot color scheme for this.

OG War Machine color scheme fits better with how bulky and tanky this suit looks. Fits with the military look of it more than the blue/red combo.

uj4eiew11n541.png

Why don't I actually remember this in the film?
Because he was on screen for legit 5 seconds.

Should have done the black and grey concept version. Works better than the Iron Patriot color scheme for this.

OG War Machine color scheme fits better with how bulky and tanky this suit looks. Fits with the military look of it more than the blue/red combo.

uj4eiew11n541.png

Because he was on screen for legit 5 seconds.
I was really excited for the suit with the original colors. But then the movie came out and the suit looked more like a Mecha than War Machine.

And on top of that the suit is in a few blink and you'll miss it scenes and they don't show it in an action sequence. Just flying and being sad.

I don't hate the suit the way it is, but it deserved better. If it had to be these colors, the more muted blue and red of the IM3 Iron Patriot would've been preferable over the bright metallic of this suit.

Forget the waist, hips, long arms and bright color the biggest fail is his height why is he so damn short!!!
That’s what really stood out to me too. I also don’t recall, since its appearance was so brief, how tall this actually stood in Endgame. So 🤷🏻‍♂️

Next to the Mark IV...I’ll go with the IV every time. But still...1>4>IP2. Gotta admit Hammer made that armor look tough lol

Forget the waist, hips, long arms and bright color the biggest fail is his height why is he so damn short!!!
Shouldn’t it be the same height as the Mark IV though? It’s still supposed to be Don Cheadle inside. If it was any taller they would have had to bring back Terrence Howard. :lol
When I saw them side by side, I thought not only the waist but the thighs looked too thin. The Mark IV seemed to have the bulkier thigh armor.

How heavy is this thing? Looks like it could easily hit 3 lbs. Just trying to gauge for shelving limits.

What a missed opportunity to not make this navy corsair blue would have been a beaut! :gah:

His given color is freaking butt ugly.

10792190-C890-459A-BE83-9FE525D736E8.jpeg

Then again he is Air Force not Navy lol

Last edited:
Gotta love all the complaining, as usual...
The dumbest one is this whole "he's too short" complaint.

He is the SAME HEIGHT as the Mark IV and Mark VI War Machine.
It's the SAME PERSON in the suit. How in the hell is he too short?!

When he lands where Tony is laying after the snap, you can see he is not
some gargantuan tall suit compared to the suits before... he is wider, not taller.

It boggles the mind how people don't actually check into things before
throwing out non-issues just for the sake of it.

The color is subjective, I don't mind it at all... it is supposed to be the
big brother of Iron Patriot Mark I, and those colors were similar to this one.

Overall, Hot Toys did an awesome job recreating this armor from the CG models.
Adding the extra LED's was a nice touch, as well.
It's a unique armor, and will stand out really well in the display.

In the "figure collecting 4 dummy" vid, IP2 almost looks shorter than the mk 4....but that might have just been the angle he had him in.. Yikes 😬, need to see more comparison videos. Still under the impression the Mk4 is the perfect war machine.

Back