1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - Armored Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got infinity war and endgame Thanos neither have this problem.
Infinity War Avengers GIF by Marvel Studios

I hear ya man. I only spent the extra money because I got such a great deal on the figure from Popcultcha. Even with the extra arm, it's less than what Sideshow charges for Endgame Thanos. I'm still trying to hunt down spare arm bands so I can mod that to fit on this new arm as well.
How do you plan to mod them to fit the larger arm?

I hear ya man. I only spent the extra money because I got such a great deal on the figure from Popcultcha. Even with the extra arm, it's less than what Sideshow charges for Endgame Thanos. I'm still trying to hunt down spare arm bands so I can mod that to fit on this new arm as well.
Hi are you getting the Nano tech gauntlet or The Infinity Gauntlet?
I got the Infinity Wars Bend arm with the purchase off Armored Thanos and it doesn’t require any mod to it just pull it off and plug it in and the other arm can be remove for the Nano Gauntlet bend arm (Second photo as reference)
IMG_4843.jpeg
IMG_5649.jpeg

Last edited:
I don’t quite understand the question. I purchased an Infinity War bent arm. Yeah the arm plugs in no problem but I modded it with a magnet to attach the shoulder armor, just like the articulated arm.

IMG_2253.jpeg

IMG_2254.png

Hi are you getting the Nano tech gauntlet or The Infinity Gauntlet?
I got the Infinity Wars Bend arm with the purchase off Armored Thanos and it doesn’t require any mod to it just pull it off and plug it in and the other arm can be remove for the Nano Gauntlet bend arm (Second photo as reference)
View attachment 674733View attachment 674734

Last edited:
How do you plan to mod them to fit the larger arm?
I had planned on using a heat gun to reshape the band to curve around the bent arm properly and then add some black elastic for the increased size. But I’ve had no luck tracking down a spare band, so I haven’t been able to try it out yet.

Some more pics with the modded arm. Still haven't figured out best how to mod the armored arm band to fit on this larger bicep. I have to track down some loose bands to experiment with.

This is how I always wanted this figure posed. But that initial rubber arm would've fallen apart bend like this.

View attachment 607099

View attachment 607100
It looks like you got the arm band to fit flexed arm. Is this just a camera trick and its not connected on the other side?

I'm afraid I don't right now. He's all packed up at the moment.
Oh ok no worries! Did you ever consider removing the skin from the flexed arm to make the bicep more filled out? As I'm sure you know, there is an unnatural gap at the bottom of the bicep.

Also you said something about using a heatgun to reshape the arm band plate. I've used a hair dryer to soften material before but once it cools off it reverts back to its original shape. Do you have any tips how to make the new shape hold permanently? Thanks!

Back