1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Loki Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm one figure per character as well, but for me I go for my favourite version of the character e.g. Captain America Stealth Suit and Spider-Man Tech suit from Homecoming. I don't do any mods though.

My current challenge is to keep it to twenty 1/6 figures as I collect a bunch of other things like vehicles, 1/12 figures, 1/10 figures etc.
Good approach!

I don’t think I would have the restraint to keep my collection down to twenty figures …would require some very tough decisions.

Good approach!

I don’t think I would have the restraint to keep my collection down to twenty figures …would require some very tough decisions.
Haha, yeah, it's very hard to keep it at 20 figures. If I didn't collect a bunch of other stuff, I'd increase the number... decisions, decisions!

Haha, yeah, it's very hard to keep it at 20 figures. If I didn't collect a bunch of other stuff, I'd increase the number... decisions, decisions!
I think we should try a 'no figure february' to really show hot toys who's the boss :) yeah maybe not.

I cant imagine just 20 figures, thats co though. I think i have 7 or 8 iron men so 20 would be tough.

I collect a bunch of other stuff so basically there's #*%# everywhere. It's just - what is. Sort of like that line from Jurassic Park "Life finds a way". It grew and morphed organically because of LUV, and a burning need to have almost every Cap who needed friends:D. It was a magical time, reaching across the globe to get Bucky a sixth scale Barrett sniper rifle and parted out diorama bases.

But then HT jacked prices and only seems to be taking the SW line seriously. 85% of the time I wait for some kind of deal. Figs get dropped coz of the cost - and space. Wish I felt more enthused about this Loki. This should have been a mind blowing release and instead Lol looks half starved and angry about going vegetarian.

Going by that video and seeing the helmet how it goes on. The warning. Yeah that helm is never coming off once i get it on there. Quick question though, why does loki have 2 scepters? A long one and a short one.

Going by that video and seeing the helmet how it goes on. The warning. Yeah that helm is never coming off once i get it on there. Quick question though, why does loki have 2 scepters? A long one and a short one.

The staff kinda transforms with him as he changes looks from time to time.
Screenshot_20221130-040732_Chrome.jpg

ecd62933b86d7c4418b958c66950bb40.jpg

I never really noticed the short one i guess lol. Looking at movie stills, it's mostly in that form the majority of the movie too. Not sure which one i should pose him with now.
The actual scepter is short. It's Loki doing his tricks that makes it longer. He's just trying to make himself look cool. Any time he turns off his trick and goes back to normal, that's the normal state of affairs. The helmet doesn't actually exist either. It's just his magic.

My mind is blank right now as to why i never noticed this before now. All the times i've seen the avengers movie i never even thought about it once. I feel i should go with the short scepter since that is it's true form.

My mind is blank right now as to why i never noticed this before now. All the times i've seen the avengers movie i never even thought about it once. I feel i should go with the short scepter since that is it's true form.
If you're going with "casual" Loki, helmet off, he tends to hold the short scepter. If hes wearing his lid, he mostly wants to look his coolest, so he's wearing the cape, helmet and long scepter.
There's a point earlier where he is wearing a suit and tranforms the scepter into a cane. But, once again, when he changes, it becomes the full costume with helmet, cape and long scepter.
The only Loki i have on display is the one with the three pieces suit and the cane, using the original Avengers head.

Really wish HT had just retooled that A1 loki head sculpt and helmet. I mean everybody liked that figure, makes sense make a 2.0 of that. Would have been easier and lazier for them too. Oh well this will have to do.

Back