1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Loki Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like its the same figure with the same giant helmet 🙄

Happy for everyone that they will finally have it but for me this did not hit the mark ✌🏻
Screenshot_2022-11-28-08-07-13-98_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6.jpg

I actually do like it when HT decides to go all lazy...gives me 0 incentive to pick up the product! 7 years of collecting HT and still 0 Lokis...oh well!

Just want to say congrats to Loki for being ranked 3rd place in longest time between announcement and release in Hot Toys history.

Currently at 888 days since announcement. Wonder if he'll reach 1000 days at this point. 🎉
what are the first two?

Strange not a single picture with the helmet off hmm
Yeah they advertised it with a removable helmet yet they haven’t shown it on the final photos, don’t think they can use the “prototype” excuse if it ends up not being removable.

It looks to me like they didn't change the helmet, but in fact changed the sculpt itself. They made the face smaller and the likeness stronger. They changed the eyes, mouth, nose and expression to a much more accurate loki.

loki old 1.jpg
loki5.jpg
loki old 2.jpg
loki6.jpg

A def infinite improvement i say. I stand corrected when i said they would not change/improve it. I think i will keep the order for now.

Last edited:
Some people sure do need their eyes checked if they think the sculpt has not changed.

Whether it's for the better (or not), is entirely up to you.

Last edited:
Funny there's no unhelmeted head shot in any blogger photo at all

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1669624464676.jpg
    FB_IMG_1669624464676.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 0
Looks like its the same figure with the same giant helmet 🙄

Happy for everyone that they will finally have it but for me this did not hit the mark ✌🏻View attachment 610081
Yeah I was tempted for the updated body, which is the only thing better than the original. The sculpt and helmet are a big step back though. The original was and still is my grail piece and I’m happy with that.

Still a great figure for those without the OG though.

570FD604-736D-4AFE-81B5-F9872E7DF379.jpeg
8EEB24C2-4066-43E8-93BE-B9556CA4CBD9.jpeg

Back