Hot Toys Avatar: 1/6th scale Avatar Jake Sully Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yea, just was curious because normally they're only around 4lbs. their site says around 5 I think

It's a gigantic box.
Here's a pic i took before i unboxed the thing(Note the *normal* height detolf shelves on the next detolf):

HTFigurepics2949.jpg

It's a gigantic box.
Here's a pic i took before i unboxed the thing(Note the *normal* height detolf shelves on the next detolf):

HTFigurepics2949.jpg

dang, really looking forward to him. I've wanted one for a while and at $200 I couldn't resist anymore

Still loving this quality figure. I'm making a switch to 1/4 scale figures but I'm keeping this guy since he is so tall. He won't be 'in scale' with the other figures but he will be 'in scale' with my display.. If that makes any sense lol

1e2fbe09356ba2ec8df367d514254667.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just FINALLY bought mine, was able to get him for $180...now just have to wait until he gets here Monday! I'm really hoping that when Avatar 2 comes out (only 2 years to go :impatient: ) that Hot Toys will revive their Avatar line.....either that or Sideshow will put out so more poly's....either would make me happy!

You are going to love it. I think the lack of other characters really killed his popularity. It's a great figure and its size is very impressive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The 'Huh?' expression really killed it for a lot of people, as well as the 'Huh?' decision to bring out Jake before Neytiri.

They shoud have produced both at the same time if you ask me. But I'm not going to ***** about HT for making the main character of the film. This isn't like their decision to make Tonto instead of The Lone Ranger.

A screaming facial expression would have been great though. But overall I do love this figure.

I have to wonder if this would have sold better had they instead gone with his 'first night on Pandora' outfit and kit.

Jake_and_Thanator.jpg

Really what they should have done is release Quaritch first. I'm a big fan of James Cameron, but when I end up rooting for the villain because he's the only interesting character in the film, something has gone horribly wrong :lol

I really need to learn not to buy from eBay...got my figure and the arm socket was broken :gah: Oh well, now to try to get my money back. He is really done well but I do agree...the "huh" expression is annoying.....they really should have done a different expression....hopefully when the second film comes out they will make better ones!

I have to wonder if this would have sold better had they instead gone with his 'first night on Pandora' outfit and kit.

View attachment 156063

Really what they should have done is release Quaritch first. I'm a big fan of James Cameron, but when I end up rooting for the villain because he's the only interesting character in the film, something has gone horribly wrong :lol
I would've preferred that look myself.

Back