1/6 Hot Toys - Arkham Knight - Nightwing

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eh I vastly preferred catwoman in AK. More detailed suit and her face was way prettier.

All I want is Freeze.
This.

I wish somebody would make a damn Arkham Freeze already. Been waiting since Arkham Asylum for some company to do it but no one has.

latest

So what have we got from this line? Batman, Batman Prestige, Batman Beyond, Batman Futura Knight, Arkham Knight, Batgirl, Harley in addition to Batman Arkham City, Joker Arkham Asylum and Deathstroke Arkham Origins. Will be 11 with Nightwing compared to Spiderman VG will be at 12.

Closer than I thought it was and more villains than I remember, so anything is game. I hope we see a Robin and I am dying for the Arkham Origins Batman XE suit (anti-freeze). Plenty of options for years.

I hope they consider the other games as well. Some character designs like Riddler were awful in Arkham Knight. Catwoman looked best in Arkham City to.

Great point, Arkham City Riddler is the infinitely superior look - I would pick him up in a heartbeat.

There's a question - what is everyone's preferred look for each of the Arkham-verse characters?

so for me Arkham Knight Scarecrow is my most coveted figure,
Then Mr Freeze, I quite like all of his designs so I have no real preference
Arkham City Riddler
Arkham Asylum Poison Ivy
Arkham Knight Catwoman
Arkham Origins Bane
Arkham City Ra's Al Ghul (in a two-pack with zombie Ra's from Arkham Knight) - the glowing eyes are a must, the glowing tattoos would be awesome.
Arkham Knight Nightwing
Arkham City Tim Drake in classic Red Robin alternate skin (great costume but it will never happen)
Arkham Knight (Red Hood DLC) Red Hood - i really like the design and it would go well with this Nightwing and a classic Red Robin.

I would also buy a Killer Croc (Arkham Asylum or Origins), Arkham Knight Man-bat and Arkham City Clayface..... but to be honest Hot Toys isn't the best company for those oversized/unique type figures - Toys Era would be a good brand to pick them up.

So, yeah I would go pretty deep in this line - but only because its one of the only mediums which has ever shown the majority of the A-list Batman characters/villains and done them justice.

for me it's

Arkham Knight Scarecrow
Arkham Knight Catwoman
Arkham Knight Robin
Arkham City Riddler
Arkham Origins Bane
Arkham Origins Croc
Arkham City Mr.Freeze (my #1 want)
Arkham Knight Poison Ivy (although I don't really like her face)
Arkham City Ra's Al Ghul
Mad Hatter and Two-Face I'm good with either AC or AK
3rd party is probably the better choice for Clay-Face or Grundy

If I had to choose for me it's.
AK Scarecrow
AK Catwoman
AK Nightwing
AC Mr. Freeze
AC Riddler
AC Peguin
AC Ra's Al Ghul
AK Robin
AC Harley
AO Bane
And as far as Batman goes I love all his suits in the Arkham series. But if I really wanted one from HT moving forward it's AK post AC Batman or AO Batman. I had the AK Batman but sold him I think it's a great figure but not really a good one to pose. Unless they redo him battle damaged with new material then maybe.

I hope they consider the other games as well. Some character designs like Riddler were awful in Arkham Knight. Catwoman looked best in Arkham City to.

Arkham City Catwoman is my favorite design of the character, so it bothers me that no one has made a "high end" statue or figure of her yet.

my list would look like this:

AC Catwoman
AO Batman
AA Harley
AC Two Face
AC Riddler
AC Freeze
AK Scarecrow
AO Bane
AO Joker
AC Penguin
AK Poison Ivy

Wow, unexpected. I don't know if I want to delve into the Arkham heroes past Batman. I've been holding off on Batgirl. I really want the AK Scarecrow and AO Bane. That would do for me.

Whew, even if this isn?t a guarantee, this might be what makes me go in for Batgirl. Even having a couple of the family to line up behind AK Batman is going to be sick.

Some really great choices and designs people want since most characters and designs have already i will throw out some obscure wants.

Arkham Origins Batman
Arkham Origins Robin (Grayson from the multiplayer)
Any battle damaged batman from the end of the games
Arkham City Harley
Arkham Origins Dr Harleen Quinzel
Arkham Asylum Batmobile

Kinda off topic but is anyone hoping for any Gotham Knights figures from the upcoming Video Game?? are they likely??

i prefer some of the designs in Gotham Knights over the Arkham games

Kinda off topic but is anyone hoping for any Gotham Knights figures from the upcoming Video Game?? are they likely??

i prefer some of the designs in Gotham Knights over the Arkham games

I hate the Robin look. Not much on the Red Hood either, but I will give you Batgirl and Nightwing seems about the same.

I hate the Robin look. Not much on the Red Hood either, but I will give you Batgirl and Nightwing seems about the same.

Yeah i think the Arkham Knight DLC Red Hood is better than Gotham Knight Red Hood. Batgirl in Gotham Knight looks to be a good improvement IMO. I like the Nightwing suits equally and really want both as for Robin i never did like the Arkham Tim Drake the new looks good i could never get passed the Shaved head on Robin so i do prefer the Gotham Knight Robin even though i am getting more of a Damien Vibe from the suit.

Also Gotham Knights will feature multiple suits for each character, and from what i can tell the suits will actually serve a function in game. In some gameplay Batgirl and Robin had different suits with full cowls for a Mr Freeze related mission. Which i hope is the case because I only collect figures of Canon suits and is ultimately why i ended up passing on Batman Beyond but I am all in for the Arkham Knight Nightwing!

Not a fan of the Gotham Knights looks. Reminds me of Square/Eidos Avengers game... makes them look like budget super heroes.

Back