1/6 Hot Toys - Arkham Knight - Nightwing

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Surprised HT is still making figures from this game. Yet HT loads up on Spiderman PS4 VG and Miles VG. Crazy.

I’m really glad that they are continuing this line. There is so much potential with all the villains that appeared on the games.

**** is in a dire need of good collectibles.

I don't have any DC 1/6 figures but I might have to get Nightwing

Now the question is what will come first. This or Soosootoys SST024 Night Vigilante?

If the Arkham Knight Batmobile can transform to tank mode as well, I'm in for that. Forever Batmobile, not so much. Will any of these be licensed since he's in talks with WB/DC?

Yes, they're licensed, I confirmed that with them myself.

Yup I'm so ready finally the dream came true 1/6th scale Nightwing by Hot toys.

We need to see a picture of the figure's ass before we can confirm it looks like Nightwing....
:lol

On a serious note though, really happy to hear this line is continuing and I am definitely thinking of picking this Nightwing up, its even making me think of purchasing the Chris O'Donnell Robin to go with him.

I'm glad they're making this, but I decided to not pursue the Arkham stuff back when I cancelled Batgirl. The ArkhamVerse had some of my favourite designs, but seeing as I missed Batman and Joker, and if it continued it'd go pretty deep, I figured I should stay away considering the backlog I have. Apart from the one-offs in my "Most Wanted" list, Star Wars is my "main license" ATM priority-wise, but then again I'm only into the Force-Users and even then it's the Sith I'm into, and to make matters more complicated I'm into the EU moreso than the Canon, so... I don't know.

Maybe if I was still a huge Batfan I'd have kept at it, but at this point he's on the same level as Iron Man for me; I can't bring myself to care much now, but I liked them a whole lot back in the day and spent money and time on their products, so while I've dropped other characters/IPs completely, I still have some attachment to them. I suppose I like the concept and the central characters, but got tired of the cape format and the "crimefighting" aspects. One figure, two at most of the main character, maybe their nemesis and I'm done. Perhaps I'll go back one day and buy AK Batman, but for now I'm content with my DX19 PO. Honestly, I'm kind of scared of the rubber too. Metal, plastic and cloth are different. The pleather stuff they use in most Bat-figs makes me hesitant. Still, like I said, I'm glad to see the line continue. A Catwoman would be tempting since her design in the ArkhamVerse was perfect. A Scarecrow would look nice too, as would Ras and Mr. Freeze. Green Lantern is the property I'm afraid of...

I prefer the early design of Two-Face opposed to how his Harvey side ended up looking. He looked like Harry Hamlin from LA Law if he was hit with acid.
jesse-sandifer-twoface-head1.jpg

Then we got this different version.
maxresdefault (4).jpg

More here:
https://www.artstation.com/artwork/rRyDe

I hope they consider the other games as well. Some character designs like Riddler were awful in Arkham Knight. Catwoman looked best in Arkham City to.

Back