1/6 Hot Toys - Arkham Knight - Nightwing

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry but with the announcement of the figure of "league of legends" and the sales of Batgirl, Harley Quinn and Batman exo suit which don't look very good...

Why bump this? Wtf is wrong with you

And you what's wrong with you ? Why are you so agressive ? I bump this because i see "league of legend" figure officially announced in the VGM so i guess Nightwing will never come out since it's been shown for ages...i need your permission to post something? :rolleyes:

And you what's wrong with you ? Why are you so agressive ? I bump this because i see "league of legend" figure officially announced in the VGM so i guess Nightwing will never come out since it's been shown for ages...i need your permission to post something? :rolleyes:
Because it played with my emotions of wanting this figure.

Well if it happens, it happens. The Arkham Batman was teased way back in 2012 but was released in 2015. Joker was teased the same time and only came out in 2019 if I recall and Batgirl took almost 5 years.

This happens to me a lot. When I see the Tobey Spider-Man thread or a thread with a figure I’m waiting on get bumped and it’s someone asking where the figure is. It’s kinda funny.

Especially around this time of year when SS Con going and Hot Toys having their own thing at ACGHK.

I had a slimmer of hope he popped up there. Deathstroke is still sitting in it's box after all these years, with no companion.

Back