Hot Toys are about to announce another Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm pretty sure he was just being sarcastic.. Seeing as how we seem to get a variant armour or a reissue of I.M. before anything new or any of the "coming soon" items we were shown over the last 10 years.. Even though it's not exactly new, I'd really like another shot at a Black Panther. A) because I need him in my collection and B) to shut down the scalpers trying to make a profit on a tragedy.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Sarcastic or clairvoyant? We will see.... :)

Seriously though, It will probably be something reissued. My bet is die cast mark I.

''We are working on something awesome...[for Marvel and Star Wars fans, 'cause we don't give a f..k about fans of Batman, Predator or Terminator anymore]. Stay tuned!'' :banghead

Yay, can’t wait for the DX venomized neon tech clone iron groot trooper with luminous reflective effect:yess:

It?s definitely a venomized crappy gotg character. Maybe rocket this time. Along with remakes of all the iron man 3 armors

Oh, I just cannot wait to see the new Iron Man, Spider-man and clone trooper... :slap

In all seriousness, would be happy to see an original trilogy TIE pilot though.

What are the chances of them ever resurrecting the Predator and Alien lines? They’re owned by Disney now.

Brilliant marketing strategy. 1/4 people will love it, 1/4 people won’t care and 1/2 people will express their displeasure. Keeping their name front n center
one way or another.

I know these kind of an announcements are effective at getting folks talking, but these days most collectors have gotten used to tempering their expectations when it comes to Hot Toys. Regardless of whatever this latest “big thing” is, some folks are going to be happy and some (possibly even a larger percentage) are going to be disappointed. It could be anything from yet another Iron Man... to a Star Wars character... to a new license... to an entirely a new line or new scale. Will be interesting to see the response once the curtain is pulled back.

Back