Hot Toys- 300 - King Leonidas spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How is this achieved.... it seems the arms and torso is one piece. The material seems stretched under the arm pits/shoulder, I would have expected exposed joints hidden behind the leather strap...
Could it be photoshoped?... or a break-through in HT's material science.....
Wookster said:
HT_300_KingLeonidas_PR04.jpg

Last edited:
How is this achieved.... it seems the arms and torso is one piece. The material seems stretched under the arm pits/shoulder, I would have expected exposed joints hidden behind the leather strap...
Could it be photoshoped?... or a break-through in HT's material science.....
HT_300_KingLeonidas_PR04.jpg

I think of Batmans costume on the Hottoys when you said that... Because it thin rubber and you cant see the joints and it looks like hottoys did the same here with the skin just a thin rubber that strechs like the Batmans costume does... or maybe I dont know what Im talking about here but that reminds me of Batman here...

This is awesome!!! :eek:eek:eek

What a showcase of muscular body engineering! This body looks great for any kitbash that would require exposure of skin (as the joints definitely don't show anywhere).

I just hope that it doesn't rip apart or deteriorate easily due to unavoidable weather conditions. :whip

perfect figure, really, especially with the helmet... damn it

post-2-1259315926.jpg

i would like to have him, but ... I'm going to be broke :D Just bought the Godfather, so I can't buy again a figure with such a price-tag...

How are they doing that, with a seemingly one piece body. Looks awesome, great innovation these days! I love the complete body look (cough nurse joker cough:p) But what on earth, is with the muted expression, and swing and a miss with the GB likeness? I havn't seen the movie yet, and was already thinking of passing, but WAY easy pass now. The one thing people want on their shelves is the iconic mouth open, gnarly, battle ready head, so they give people the most muted, bland expression they can think of? Just to annoy? Or as someone said, they are planning a 'HT patented, screw everyone over' 2nd release with the proper head and likeness everyone originally wanted? Sounds like HT screwing with their dedicated customers whichever the reason may be.

looks amazing for a 12''. I prefer the PF but if you compare this to anything 1/6 that Sideshow is realeasing ATM,Hot toys is just beyond better.

I bet there will be a kind of "battle-damaged" version soon - with trademark "SPAARTAAAAAAAA!!!" expression & better likeness.
Looks good, but easy pass.

Good point, not sure what to do...

I like it, and am not terribly bothered by the likeness (it may very well be more accurate to the actual Leonidas than Butler was, you never know!).

I think i will get it but i am not sure about the expression, bit boring, i might leave the helmet on permently anyways.

This figure looks great, but right now I have no plans on ordering him. Maybe if I have the money for it and he's still available, I'll get him eventually, but for now I have to say: A great figure! But not for me :)

It looks pretty damn good (although it doesn't really scream Gerard Butler) but I have no interest in anything from 300. Good film though. Congrats to the fans!

Back