Hot Toys 1/6th - Eternals - Thena

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Think this is one of their weaker sculpts by a mile. I barely see Jolie in there at all.

YSyStJt.png
Wc4bTmk.png

ea3015af464233f1d6eea9d48436ca23d3d24f59.gif

Last edited:
Another female figure that doesn’t, but somehow does, only have a 90 degree bend in the arm. This is some third party crap going on at hot toys 🤣

Likeness seems really good but I can see why it appears off for some... Its because they didn't add as much mascara around her eyes. Someone could try a photoshop upgrade and see if that makes a difference.
Looking back however, the protoype was superior. Not sure why they can't just 3d scan and print the protoype to get an exact copy. Or some genius decided to tinker the design and thought this was better.

Last edited:
Got her.

Figure is nice overall, likeness is good but could use a little more work, still a nice sculpt though. Movement is very limited, shoulder armour restricts arm posing alot, as do the forearm guards that go down over her wrist joints…..but, that’s the costume design from the film so….i guess you can only do so much with a toy.
She suits a relaxed arms by her side kind of pose anyway, so for display purposes it still works.
I have made the effort not to crazy bend knees or elbows to retain the integrity of the material since it could start tearing after a while.
I also HATE waist grabbers, they look bad, wish this had a crotch grab stand, oh well.

Attachments

• IMG_8843.jpeg
    IMG_8843.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8844.jpeg
    IMG_8844.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8847.jpeg
    IMG_8847.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8850.jpeg
    IMG_8850.jpeg