Hot Toys 1/6 The Mandalorian & Grogu (The Book of Boba Fett)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Asta

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
mand.jpg

mg.jpg

So, what Mando's coming with in that version. Burnt thigh? bounty's head in a bag?

He'll have the little handkerchief bowtie to give to Grogu and a couple of new scratches on his jetpack from the scuffle in the last episode.

really dont know what they could add to this to make me want it in addition to the season 2 version, but i’ve been proven wrong before…

Regardless of Sideshow labelling this as BOBF it's probably just the Mando season 2 version, there purely for display purposes with the Naboo Starfighter. I don't think the Starfighter or any of its accompanying figures will ever see the light of day.

Maybe it'll be the same Mando season 2 figure, but with slightly different chrome paint.
If they wanted BoBF Grogu accessories, wouldn't it make more sense to do a Luke and Grogu set?

They're going to take the unsold Season 1 Beskar figures and repackage them with the little chainmail shirt, cloth wrapping, and a training remote.

hondo-ohnaka-star-wars.gif

Although I don't think this is actually happening.

Grogu with beskar chainmail & Yoda lightsaber would be included in this one I assume...

Back