Hot Toys 1/6 The Mandalorian & Grogu (The Book of Boba Fett)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow does this with ANYTHING Hot Toys displays...they have the N-1 listed too. They did this with the Navarro set they displayed last year, the Jedi Starfighter...tons! They likely listed these because of the N-1 display and it has the little plates like the Pit Droid. Its of course very likely it's coming out, my point is I think Sideshow just puts these "Coming Soon" RSVP things up without any input or actual real info from Hot Toys 😂

He seemed shinier on TBBF, so I suspect that'll be the big thing. In fact, I thought the one sitting in HT's N-1 Starfighter display looked shinier compared to the S2 figure but I assumed it was just the lighting.

I may never have a Beskar Mando. :lol

I patiently waited on the 1st offering and it paid off with the s2 shiny Beskar with Dark Saber, spear and head sculpt. Now how they are gonna make me decide to wait yet again for this version?? :unsure:

The placeholder on the website for Mando and Grogu is because there was a namecard on the table next to the Starfighter for the Mando and Grogu seated inside it.

I may never have a Beskar Mando. :lol

I patiently waited on the 1st offering and it paid off with the s2 shiny Beskar with Dark Saber, spear and head sculpt. Now how they are gonna make me decide to wait yet again for this version?? :unsure:

The cycle will continue until 2043.

Sideshow does this with ANYTHING Hot Toys displays...they have the N-1 listed too. They did this with the Navarro set they displayed last year, the Jedi Starfighter...tons! They likely listed these because of the N-1 display and it has the little plates like the Pit Droid. Its of course very likely it's coming out, my point is I think Sideshow just puts these "Coming Soon" RSVP things up without any input or actual real info from Hot Toys 😂

BD-72 & the Pit Droid are on display as a set now:

pit.jpg

yeah the fact that there isnt a new mando / grogu on display at sdcc makes me think this listing is def just a placeholder referring to the ones in the N-1, as others have said

I might preorder this if it's any different the S2 version but otherwise I'll just be happy with that since it will still have his rifle blaster and the beskar spear. I think they should have done Jedi Training Luke with Grogu as some of you mentioned.

Back