Hot Toys 1/6 - The Mandalorian Death Watch Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20211119_192835.jpg
20211119_193025.jpg

Great shots, Glenn! He's pretty awesome, eh?
Yes indeed Jb!!
Love the colours on this guy from the moment I first seen him.
Beautiful figure.
Really love that gun he comes with-reminds me of the Kenner Bossk gun.
I'll echo most people in here and add that the lack of the crotch grabber would be my only strike against this release.
In saying that,he manages to stand unaided on the base for me.
I will make use of that flight pole at some stage though.
Glad I PO'd a 2nd locally.

Looking great. I wouldnt mind a few more closeup shots. Looked for an artist to do the job for me but no dice yet. I guess it's a way to small project for most.

From what I seen of on set photos, it looked more like the edge was weathered heavily and less of an actual stripe. Do you have any good reference pictures you could share? Would be appreciated as searching for Death Watch Mandalorian brings up so much animated content to sort through.

Check out our live Hot Toys unboxing of Lando and Death Watch from the Star Wars franchise. 2 great looking figures!

Sideshow Collectibles Spider-Man Comiquette | Hot Toys | Collecting Weekly Live Unboxing

From what I seen of on set photos, it looked more like the edge was weathered heavily and less of an actual stripe. Do you have any good reference pictures you could share? Would be appreciated as searching for Death Watch Mandalorian brings up so much animated content to sort through.

I have many (I won't post them all) as I built a full size costume which includes things Hot Toys missed. Axe Woves uses the same jet pack.
Screenshot_20211123-063315_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20211123-063525_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20211123-062838_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20211123-062934_Gallery.jpg

Now that's "real" OCD !! Good job !

Real OCD is getting triggered by everyone leaving the left thigh plate on that it comes attached with. That one was only used in one quick shot and all other times and all other DWM wear the so called alternative 😀

Real OCD is getting triggered by everyone leaving the left thigh plate on that it comes attached with. That one was only used in one quick shot and all other times and all other DWM wear the so called alternative 😀
Nah... I'm more into those obscure cuts.😉

Back