Hot Toys 1/6 - The Mandalorian Death Watch Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't wait for this. I'm going to get multiples of this dude to make the differently striped versions and maybe some mando culvert members. :yess:

For those disappointed, I don't doubt we still have armourer at least on the way.

Can't wait for this. I'm going to get multiples of this dude to make the differently striped versions and maybe some mando culvert members. :yess:

For those disappointed, I don't doubt we still have armourer at least on the way.

Very true ! 3D printed alternative pieces are easy to make and I assume they'll use velcro to attach them again. So an easy mod really.

Surprising release this one. Great looking figure and nice to see Hot Toys going deep for The Mandalorian. Not a purchase for me though.... just a flashback character..... I would have been in for the Armourer, and I?m sure we?ll get her soon.

?This is the way...?

Sent from a point in space and time.

Didn't see that one coming though it was much more likely than a Cara or a Gideon. This faceless trooper fits perfectly when looking at Hot Toys record with the licence.

Not sure i'd have preferred an Armourer more as i believe we'll see a lot more of her in the future and i'd hate to have to double dip on her for a possible headsculpt or yet to discover accessories.

At least, its not another Stormtrooper repaint even though i have no doubt it is just a matter of time we get yet another one... or ten.

Didn't see that one coming though it was much more likely than a Cara or a Gideon. This faceless trooper fits perfectly when looking at Hot Toys record with the licence.

Not sure i'd have preferred an Armourer more as i believe we'll see a lot more of her in the future and i'd hate to have to double dip on her for a possible headsculpt or yet to discover accessories.

At least, its not another Stormtrooper repaint even though i have no doubt it is just a matter of time we get yet another one... or ten.

I mean there is that ?mortar trooper? which is just the Incinerator but orange. Hot Toys will 100% make that.

Keep announcing figures like this so I can focus all my efforts on the clone wars line I need to pay on. :lol

At least this has a MAGNETIC JETPACK. I never touch or repose my ESB Boba because I cannot be bothered fiddling with that thing.

This has to be the first time in ages that Star Wars had releases on consecutive weeks. Usually it is just one per month. I was hoping for cara or the ugnaught, but oh well. It is a nice figure but I am more into the battle droid tease.

Man I LOVE this! Will buy only one, though. I guess it wouldn?t be a real HT release without the FRIGGIN? SAND BASE!!!

sandicon.jpg

Do you realize that they are branding figures not on movies, but TV shows?
Coruscant Guard from TCW, not ROTS.
Super battle droid (probably) from Mando, not AOTC or ROTS.

Not going to lie and say I didn't want this guy, it's just a little sad that the special reveal isn't the Armourer. As for the figure, a little generic like people said but he was kind of that way in the show. The Mandos that stood out in the show were the Armourer, Heavy Mando, and Din Djarin himself, all the rest were kind of generic looking. I still have to pinch myself that we're building up such a nice collection of Mandalorians and Clones, the best designs in Star Wars imo.

I've pre-ordered every single Mando figure but I'm admittedly underwhelmed by this one. Really starting to feel like milking when there are so many unique characters that have been overlooked so far. I'm also not entirely convinced I need these guys in my Mando display when their only screen time was part of a flashback.

I've pre-ordered every single Mando figure but I'm admittedly underwhelmed by this one. Really starting to feel like milking when there are so many unique characters that have been overlooked so far. I'm also not entirely convinced I need these guys in my Mando display when their only screen time was part of a flashback.

There's every chance we'll see them again though, especially if we get more flashbacks to Din Djarin's youth and training.

Back