Hot Toys 1/6 - The Mandalorian Death Watch Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys1/6 - The Mandalorian Death Watch Figure

Yep this in blue will fit nicely with the Heavy Mando. He needs someone additional to stand with him.

Armourer is definitely still on the table.

Nice rhyme....George is that you ???

View attachment 497009

Haha! Errrr....no....I haven't got time to post on forums. I'm too busy making small independent fil.....dang it!
Also HK 1740 at TBA

I like the color contrast of the blue armor against the flight suit. I think these look really cool. Definitely passing on Shock Troopers now to go all in on these.

I have to say albeit the COVID-19 pandemic has been ravaging the entire world since the beginning of 2020. Hot Toys, on the hand have been surprisingly aggressive on their SW front this particular year, so many announcements.

Plain Boba repaint. Idk, he looked way more awesome in the movie.

Surprising release this one. Great looking figure and nice to see Hot Toys going deep for The Mandalorian. Not a purchase for me though.... just a flashback character..... I would have been in for the Armourer, and I?m sure we?ll get her soon.

I was hoping for The Armourer... why are you here..?

I?ll probably get one, but I prefer Clone Wars Death Watch design. Give us Pre Vizsla.

I have to say albeit the COVID-19 pandemic has been ravaging the entire world since the beginning of 2020. Hot Toys, on the hand have been surprisingly aggressive on their SW front this particular year, so many announcements.

Yeah cause Marvel & DC are dead with no new content. Good for us Star Wars fans though.

Some screen caps of Djarin's rescuer from S01E08:

4k-mandalorians01e08-starwarsscreencaps.com-2072.jpg

4k-mandalorians01e08-starwarsscreencaps.com-2080.jpg

mandalorian-clan-vizsla-sigil-600x251.png

4k-mandalorians01e08-starwarsscreencaps.com-2128.jpg

4k-mandalorians01e08-starwarsscreencaps.com-2124.jpg

4k-mandalorians01e08-starwarsscreencaps.com-2215.jpg

4k-mandalorians01e08-starwarsscreencaps.com-2235.jpg

Back