Hot Toys 1/6 - The Mandalorian Death Watch Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was always planning on getting multiple of this guy to put on each side of the version 1 Din figure. So I hope they held back on interchangeable armor rank markings because they're gonna make the other variants. Please don't be a one and done like the Shoretrooper.

Please be one and done so I dont need to buy more than one. Too many POs

As much as Mandalorians might sell, I don't think there's a market for multiples of the same figure if all that's different are a couple of white stripes.

It's likely an oversight or something they didn't even think about. The majority of buyers are just going to buy one and not even know those are rank stripes.

It?s the Stormtrooper/Army Builder equivalent in Mandalorian form. I won?t be surprised by any variation until I see a translucent version:lol

It?s the Stormtrooper/Army Builder equivalent in Mandalorian form. I won?t be surprised by any variation until I see a translucent version:lol

With the exception of First Order and Rogue One Stormtroopers, Hot Toys has not been consistent in making rank variants of the same trooper.

We only got the Shoretrooper captain but not the squad leader or grunt.

We only got the Sandtrooper squad leader and none of the other ranks.

Army building in this scale is not a common practice and I think people are even less inclined to army build this than Imperial troopers.

This is probably a Shoretrooper situation, though I would be happy to pick up other Death Watch figures if they make them.

Yeah I doubt they'll do another. I don't remember what or how different they were in the actual show, I would've liked some more variety of swappable parts. If anything it would encourage army building and orders.

FYI, Timewalker has these up for sale now if anyone is interested. I don't see him offered by BBTS or AE yet though.

Decided I?m going to preorder this. Waiting for the end of spooktacular to get some more rewards points to cut costs a tad but the colors on this just look too damn good. Bring on the armorer next!

Decided I?m going to preorder this. Waiting for the end of spooktacular to get some more rewards points to cut costs a tad but the colors on this just look too damn good. Bring on the armorer next!

I like the idea of getting one of these, but then like you mentioned the Armorer might be coming and is a much more important figure to get lol

How do you get rewars points through Spooktacular? I saw on the site they are giving out codes but no info on how to obtain them?

FYI, Timewalker has these up for sale now if anyone is interested. I don't see him offered by BBTS or AE yet though.

Yeah, I'm watching BBTS for it and so far...nothing. Not interested in many variants but this particular one is featured in a pretty significant scene so I'm interested. The only other one I would pick up is the Armorer and I think it's a good bet she'll get produced.

In the meantime, I'll keep an eye on BBTS for this one...

🤦*♂️Sideshow just sent me a $25 coupon that surprisingly works for this...guess I?ll have to order it. Gotta keep the Mando line complete lol. Now bring on Bo Katan

I don't see much talk about this figure. I think I just need all the Mandos I can get so I hope this gets released a little early with the small amount of accessories and little new R&D if any.

I don't see much talk about this figure. I think I just need all the Mandos I can get so I hope this gets released a little early with the small amount of accessories and little new R&D if any.

I think this, along with the Coruscant Guard, are prime for coming early, just like the 501st trooper.

What a great time to be a Fett/Mando collector where releases of Mandalorian armored characters can actually go under the radar.

Looking forward to this guy and I really hope we get a repainted version as Axe Woves.

Back