Hot Toys - 1/6 The Mandalorian Cobb Vanth

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks hot toys saw what toys era was doing and had to jump in to commission well known custom sculptor and recently, toys era's go to sculptor, yixie

1664187144701.png
1664187149021.png
1664187152413.png

It has everything I asked for. An additional smiling sculpt would be the only thing That could improve it- but I know better than to want one of those from Hot Toys.

That armour will come off one way or another but it’s odd HT have exclusively marketed this a Mando representation; they could have stuck some cool face-off picks against Cad Bane and given us a look at the red shirt but I guess that’s licensing for you.

It’s still kind of sad that we can get every D+ character under the twin suns but there’s absolutely no hope for Padme ever being announced.

Last edited:
Looks great, but is just it me or does it look like his head is slightly undersized in some shots ? Like this one for example ?

308181416_459334042897280_8304921488211990460_n.jpg

Just saw some people on FB said this is a horrible sculpt and it looked like Chris Pine instead......Wasn't expecting the good laugh but I'll take it I guess
CV1.png
CV2.png

Beat me by 2 secs lol. $300, the new normal. It’s a must buy either way
I had a feeling this was going to break the "regular figure" $300 barrier but it's still somewhat surprising, especially considering how the majority of his accessories are reused from Boba Fett. Good thing I've been racking up the reward points, but at these prices they'll be gone in no time.

This guy looks sweet. I think they did a great job on the head sculpt. Looks good to me. And that stand is a nice welcome to something new and different. But, thankfully not something I need. Looking forward to some great pictures here.

I bought the single Boba Fett over the 2pk (no need for nomad version) and would rather have him to go with my eventual shiny Mando than Cobb.

So far I think that's all I need for a Mando display. OG Mando (w/pram & Grogu from the Mando beskar Dx set) next to IG11. And then Shiny Mando (with new pram from Grogu acc set I just picked up) with the armored Boba Fett (from the 2pk).

Hopefully there's nothing I want from Season 3... :lol I am not diving in to buying a bunch of Mandalorian armored characters.

Back